mini 0906

J. R.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I too just finished the mini 0906 install using the Veckle Parking Guard hardwire kit Parking mode for Mini 0906, the red wire to constant on, yellow to accessory fuse. All seemed to be OK until I noticed the rear camera "720p2" was not showing on screen. I then checked connections while in the standby mode and got the mini to show the rear view through the camera. I then took it out for a ride and to get some video. After removing the 128 mg Lexar micro sd to view on my computer I noticed the was no file for the rear camera? Front camera has numerous mov. files but none for the rear camera. I formatted the card again making sure the latest update was taken correctly (it was) and put it back in dash cam to see if this did any good! Nope!

I can see the rear camera when I switch to standby mode but cannot get to view the rear camera in the record mode? I used the power button in the standby mode (one click) but this too will not work in the record mode.

Any help or suggestions would be helpful?

As a side note, I have sent this info to Veckle for help but all I have got from them is an email that acknowledges they will get back to me...still waiting!!

Bought at amazon so I guess if I can't get it to work properly I will send back, but prefer to keep since it is already installed.
Thanks for any help.

it's most likely a rear camera cable problem

Thanks for your quick response. I kinda thought this might be the problem, my research shows reported problems with the cable. I was hoping it was not since that was the pain in the butt part of the install! I think these manufactures ought be giving us a discount to reinstall faulty parts and then reinstall them again.

But try to make sure it is a rear cam issue. I have seen the problem of not switching to rear cam display at first, but later it started switching.

I had problem of rear cam videos not getting saved in the folder REAR, but it got corrected when i changed the C4 memory card to a C10.

As the camera is detected the cable shouldn't be faulty completely. Still not sure if any main channels in that is broken.

I have reverted the firmware to a previous one and noticed the rear camera was not getting detected at all. Again i rolled it back to latest firmware, the November one and its seen working. So have a check on the firmware version too..

Last edited:
As the camera is detected the cable shouldn't be faulty completely. Still not sure if any main channels in that is broken..

if the impedance is out of range, there are a lot of signal missing. then the camera body may not detect the rear cam, freeze, broken image, or other error.

I have reverted the firmware to a previous one and noticed the rear camera was not getting detected at all. Again i rolled it back to latest firmware, the November one and its seen working. So have a check on the firmware version too..

the new hardware will not work with old firmware because the old firmware don't have rear camera power control.

Back