Mini 3M Mount Holder Bracket?

mikek753

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,

Is there anything like that for YI car dvr camera?
3m.jpg

Is there anything like that for YI car dvr camera?
I don't have my Yi in front of me, but if I remember correctly the camera slot is a little smaller then what I consider normal size. It would be easier to pop the ball with the slot out of the suction cup mount and pop it into the base of something like that then to find one that fits.

IMG_20160429_070333.jpg
This one isn't 3m adhesive but mounts on the rearview mirror and allows you to take it off whenever you want, but it takes up to 10 minutes to mount/dismount because of the rubber shim. You can adjust it so the camera sits right behind the rearview mirror but it will never be as close to the windshield as the 3m mount so the view distance will be further back. The tension holds well against vibration, it's been 1 week and the mount hasn't moved at all. Of the 5 mount attachments it comes with, 1 will just barely fit so it is not quick release but you get 4 other mounts including a screw on mount if you ever get a different dash cam or action cam.

This one isn't 3m adhesive but mounts on the rearview mirror and allows you to take it off whenever you want, but it takes up to 10 minutes to mount/dismount because of the rubber shim. You can adjust it so the camera sits right behind the rearview mirror but it will never be as close to the windshield as the 3m mount so the view distance will be further back. The tension holds well against vibration, it's been 1 week and the mount hasn't moved at all. Of the 5 mount attachments it comes with, 1 will just barely fit so it is not quick release but you get 4 other mounts including a screw on mount if you ever get a different dash cam or action cam.

would you attache pics about how it's mounted in your car and outside? pls

IMG_20160501_015935.jpg IMG_20160501_015815.jpg IMG_20160501_015800.jpg

Yeah buddy! the mount can swivel 360 degrees but I got it set up so I can view the screen although it does block the windshield view a little bit, in retrospect it will be hard to tuck it directly behind the mirror and may be impossible

Back