Mini Q9 DVR Dashcam not working

escaba_tr

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hello everyone, I got the Arpenkin Mini Q9 series camera as a gift to my friend, but I thought I would use this camera myself because my friend bought another camera. I installed a Samsung 32GB microSDXC card and wanted to use the car charger with the OBD cable, but the camera does not turn on. Then I wanted to use the cable with a lighter input cable but it still didn't work. I wanted to run it with the USB cable, but the camera does not turn on. I suspect there's a problem. Can you help me what can be the problem. Since I bought the product from Arpenkin official store on Aliexpress, I tried to explain my problem by sending a message to Tony Huang, who is in the service center for a few days, and I sent photos and videos but he can't help me. If I had given the camera to my friend and had experienced such situations, I would be embarrassed.
Video

On this forum site I told you about the problem I had on the Mini Q9 camera but no one helped, it didn't even comment. I met with Arpenkin company did not help. Then I talked to Aliexpress customer service and sent all the pictures and videos to them and they made money as a result. Aliexpress customer service would have been very victim if not. I have now purchased the Viofo A129 Duo car camera and I am very pleased. I buy a car camera from the Arpenkin and Mini series, and I don't mind my friends.
Administrators can close the topic.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I got the Arpenkin Mini Q9 series camera as a gift to my friend, but I thought I would use this camera myself because my friend bought another camera. I installed a Samsung 32GB microSDXC card and wanted to use the car charger with the OBD cable, but the camera does not turn on. Then I wanted to use the cable with a lighter input cable but it still didn't work. I wanted to run it with the USB cable, but the camera does not turn on. I suspect there's a problem. Can you help me what can be the problem. Since I bought the product from Arpenkin official store on Aliexpress, I tried to explain my problem by sending a message to Tony Huang, who is in the service center for a few days, and I sent photos and videos but he can't help me. If I had given the camera to my friend and had experienced such situations, I would be embarrassed.
View attachment 45207View attachment 45208View attachment 45209View attachment 45210View attachment 45211View attachment 45212
Video

On this forum site I told you about the problem I had on the Mini Q9 camera but no one helped, it didn't even comment. I met with Arpenkin company did not help. Then I talked to Aliexpress customer service and sent all the pictures and videos to them and they made money as a result. Aliexpress customer service would have been very victim if not. I have now purchased the Viofo A129 Duo car camera and I am very pleased. I buy a car camera from the Arpenkin and Mini series, and I don't mind my friends.
Administrators can close the topic.

Back