Mini0805 lastest firmware and manual

Thanks for posting the latest firmware, Joy. I can now access the internal memory on my 0805 -- it works great and I'm very happy!

My cam came with 8/2015. Is it ok or should I update?

If yours is working fine, just stick with its current firmware. I used the new one because the vendor had loaded the 1-card firmware onto my 2-card unit and I wanted to take advantage of the internal memory.

I don't know if it's working fine. Haven't used it yet. Want to set it up perfectly.

Have you started using it yet? the best way to set it up perfectly is to start using it, look at the files daytime footage / nighttime footage then adjust to your personal liking

No I havent. I suppose I will do. Wanted it to be perfect.

These are my personal settings

Resolution: HDR 1920x1080 30p
Quality: S.fine
Photo: S.fine
AE Meter Mode: Centre
Flicker: 50Hz
White Balance: Auto
EV: +1.0
Recycle: 5 min
Motion: Off
Auto Power Off: Off
Power Screen: Off
Stamp: TIME
GPS Stamp: On
Velocity: On
TV: NTSC
GPS: On
Speed Unit: Mph
FW: 2015 06 15 v1.0

TY frazzeled.

I didn't know what to do for flicker, so I think it's on auto.

No clue what EV is :)

might not be right threads to ask, but what software do I need in order to play the videos from dashcam while showing on google maps?

might not be right threads to ask, but what software do I need in order to play the videos from dashcam while showing on google maps?

Registrator Viewer, Dashcam Viewer, Datakam Viewer will all work with your model

Hi guys,

Have been through the users manual for my Mini 0805 ,I want to turn of showing my speed . I can't find the menu as stated in the manual. I have been right through all the options. The manual mentioned video stamp I can't see that and stamp just shows date/time on or off, and I can't find anything related to speed such as Mph or Km . Am I missing something ? I want the GPS on but not the speed.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

Have been through the users manual for my Mini 0805 ,I want to turn of showing my speed . I can't find the menu as stated in the manual. I have been right through all the options. The manual mentioned video stamp I can't see that and stamp just shows date/time on or off, and I can't find anything related to speed such as Mph or Km . Am I missing something ? I want the GPS on but not the speed.

Cheers.

are you on the latest firmware?

Hi jokiin, No I have been putting it off updating the new firmware seeing the camera has been working well, I did see someone asked the question about the latest firmware and they were advised if it was working ok leave it as it was. Have only just decided to knock of the speed display as this will be going in the rear screen when I get my new SG9665CG. felt sure that I set the speed to Km when I first got the camera ( maybe not )

Hi jokiin, No I have been putting it off updating the new firmware seeing the camera has been working well, I did see someone asked the question about the latest firmware and they were advised if it was working ok leave it as it was. Have only just decided to knock of the speed display as this will be going in the rear screen when I get my new SG9665CG. felt sure that I set the speed to Km when I first got the camera ( maybe not )

those features are firmware dependant so may not be in the version you have, @Joy is from the manufacturer so the firmware she linked to would be good to go for your model

Thanks joking, bit scary with all the warnings about updating but I will give it ago .

Cheers.

Thanks joking, bit scary with all the warnings about updating but I will give it ago .

Cheers.

part of the problem relates to people not knowing which version of camera they have and which firmware is correct for their model

On the box it came in the internal memory is un ticked would this be enough or should I be looking elsewhere ?

Back