•No battery ,use Super-capacitor
•CPL: Optional
•Support Parking Guard (Connect to OBD)
•Support dual TF card recording
•Support ADAS
•Lens:135 degree of Viewing Angle
•G-Sensor:Support
•Port:HDMI/USB2.0
•Support GPS track (with GPS mount base)
•Support Movement detection
•Seamless Link Loop Recording
•Video format:MOV(H.264)
•Adapter: Car charge with one more Mini USB for mobile phone.

First PP 100pcs have already arranged . End of Oct will be available !
Any question , welcome to contact us !

And welcome to come to visit our booth in Hongkong China Sourcing Fair ,Booth No.1J09 ,Thanks !

What resolutions / fps / bit rate does this provide?

Happy to hear some update on this product.
- That Ambarella A7LA50 chipset is a decent chipset. I have it in my BlackView Hero 2 action cam at the moment.
- The Sony sensor will be an interesting one. I wonder which exact model will it be?
- Super-capacitor. Finally there's one for the Mini 080X model.
- Option for CPL. Very good too.
- Support for Parking Guard? It still not exist for 0806 yet, so I am a bit sceptical for this one.
- Support for dual memory cards recording? Again, have they really solved the problem that is plaguing the 0806?
- As for resolutions, because it has the A7LA50 chipset I assume it will also record in 2560*1080 and 2304*1296 modes, just like the BlackView Hero 2. But personally I don't really care about those modes, I only want to record in FHD 1920*1080 mode (which only goes up to 45fps I assume).

Just need it to be reliable, has good day and night video, super-capacitor and the continuing GPS built into the mount, then I will replace my old 0801 :D

- As for resolutions, because it has the A7LA50 chipset I assume it will also record in 2560*1080 and 2304*1296 modes, just like the BlackView Hero 2.

will depend which Sony sensor they're using as to which resolutions are supported

Glad to see some OBD II connection. Will the camera be able to use other information and display as well?

Hopefully, it doesn't have issues like 0806.
Btw, any relation to 0806 or different company?

Glad to see some OBD II connection. Will the camera be able to use other information and display as well?

We are thinking some model like this with HUD ,do you know Lukas which model have this function? thanks!

The Lukas 7950 and 9370 are two examples with OBD support via an add on device.

You may also want to check out the Shadow GT880 as that also comes with an OBD connector that is used for power and data and has a voltage cut off built in.

Hi Everyone,

Update some information for Mini0807 as below,

1. Sorry ,Sony sensor only have 1080P .

2. Support dual TF card recording ,we have tested this , it works well .

3. Support Parking Guard (Connect to OBD) Sorry ,after PP test ,this function still have some bugs , we may realease some if customers no need this function . But we make sure to make it works ok .

Thank you so much ,reverend !

Hi Everyone,

Update some information for Mini0807 as below,

1. Sorry ,Sony sensor only have 1080P .

2. Support dual TF card recording ,we have tested this , it works well .

3. Support Parking Guard (Connect to OBD) Sorry ,after PP test ,this function still have some bugs , we may realease some if customers no need this function . But we make sure to make it works ok .
Thanks for the update.
1. I am happy with just 1080p as that's the video resolution I am planning to use anyway :)
2. Dual TF card recording works, as in once one card if filled up, it will automatically start recording in the second card? Nice work.
3. Parking Guard still has problem? Meh, not surprised and don't really care anyway.

Some questions:
- OBD connector/cable will be included or is optional?
- the sony sensor is IMX322?
- CPL filter is the same of Mini 0806?
- can I personalize bitrate?
- WHEN Mini 0807 will be released?
- can we see any night video sample?

If you guys want to read info off the OBD2 port, just buy a OBDII bluetooth dongle and download the TORQUE app for your smartphone. You will be able to read and display all the data you could want on a reasonable sized screen instead of a 2-3" dash cam screen. Total cost under $25. You can even read and clear Check Engine codes.

When will the 0807's hit the retail markets? I really want to purchase a camera soon and like the 0806 minus a couple of issues, and I am hoping the 0807 addresses them and turns out to be reliable.

Back