Mini0807 samples with parking guard function using OBD are ok now

Joy

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Mini0801,Mini0805,Mini0807,MiniQ9
Nearly one year , our Mini0807 are available for samples now ,welcome to contact us for samples!

Main advanced features for this model is parking guard function ,using OBD cable , plug and use , it is very easy and convenient. And there are 4 modes for monitor the car .
-normal This mode ,it is like using car charge . When car starts ,will automatically starts and when car stops,will automatically stops. Will not record when car parking.
-low frame mode This mode , with time Time Lapse. Wil record one second one frame video ,when car was hit ,will record a normal frame and resolution video and video will be locked .
-Pre-record mode When car is parking ,no record anything , but when car was hit ,will record a video .The The video includes something happend before and after hit .
-Off Same like normal now ,will be different in future .

Other feartures,
1. 1.5" compact design with soft black colour
2. Ambarella A7LA50 chipset
3.Sony IMX322 sensor
4.Use super capacitor
5.Dual card slot ,up to 128GB and support loop recording between dual card
6. With GPS track (Optional)
7.Support CPL(optional)

I will update some pictures and video later ,any question ,please let me know !Thanks!

I got sick and tired of waiting for the 0807 despite the promises so bought another model yesterday.

I got sick and tired of waiting for the 0807 despite the promises so bought another model yesterday.
Hi Garrycol
What did you end up buying??

I have a 0803 picture quality is great it's playing up a little now however, it's still recording perfectly so far, I've had it for about 15 months great little dash-cam I'm waiting for 0807/0902

I'll wait till after Xmas to see how they perform before I make a decision,

I already have a 0805 which I am happy with so it will go into my hobby car, so I bought a 0826 to go into the front of my everyday driver and another 0805 for the rear window.

I hope the 0826 will be as trouble free as the 0805 has been.

Garry

Hi Joy, how can I arrange a sample of the new cam?!

I already have a 0805 which I am happy with so it will go into my hobby car, so I bought a 0826 to go into the front of my everyday driver and another 0805 for the rear window.

I hope the 0826 will be as trouble free as the 0805 has been.

Garry
Can you send me the link where you bought them from 0805/0826

Nearly one year , our Mini0807 are available for samples now ,welcome to contact us for samples!

Main advanced features for this model is parking guard function ,using OBD cable , plug and use , it is very easy and convenient. And there are 4 modes for monitor the car .
-normal This mode ,it is like using car charge . When car starts ,will automatically starts and when car stops,will automatically stops. Will not record when car parking.
-low frame mode This mode , with time Time Lapse. Wil record one second one frame video ,when car was hit ,will record a normal frame and resolution video and video will be locked .
-Pre-record mode When car is parking ,no record anything , but when car was hit ,will record a video .The The video includes something happend before and after hit .
-Off Same like normal now ,will be different in future .

Other feartures,
1. 1.5" compact design with soft black colour
2. Ambarella A7LA50 chipset
3.Sony IMX322 sensor
4.Use super capacitor
5.Dual card slot ,up to 128GB and support loop recording between dual card
6. With GPS track (Optional)
7.Support CPL(optional)

I will update some pictures and video later ,any question ,please let me know !Thanks!
Hi Joy, do you have any videos from this 807 as yet, i'm waiting patiently :D:D

Well, one would have to assume the 0807 is not ready as yet or, they haven't had time to upload any clips.:(:(

the previous limitation was 128gb because that's all the cards went up to, the odds of someone paying more for cards than the camera are probably a bit slim though
what model would this be do you know?
Is it the 0806?

yeah the ad isn't clear as the first pic is a 3D render on the old model mount, pics further down are the actual model, they still quote things like dual card support so suggest doing your homework before considering this one

I have no idea why they just don't stick to the manufacture model name/number it would make things a lot easier :rolleyes:

Hi Joy, do you have any videos from this 807 as yet, i'm waiting patiently :D:D

Sorry , our website is under re-construction, so no place to upload big video , as we can not use youtobe and facebook . We are still thinking where to upload the video.

Sorry , our website is under re-construction, so no place to upload big video , as we can not use youtobe and facebook . We are still thinking where to upload the video.
Thanks Joy, I know you are doing your best, I'll just keep waiting patiently:D:D

just upload the files to www.mega.co.nz and give the links and anyone will be able to download, YouTube or Facebook will re-encode the video and reduce the quality

Back