Minor accident in Thailand, driver flees

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
Video from dash cam in car that came up on the accident after it happened, and attempted to chase the offending car when it fled. (But it got away)

Apparently the driver abandoned the car, the cops found it and had it impounded, then the driver showed up at the police station. (Possibly after sobering up)

I'm not sure if it's the same way in the rest of SE Asian countries, but too often if the car or truck will still move, the driver takes off. If it won't move, they run on foot.

If you are rich, and don't give a XXXX, you stick around and text your friends.

IopjY.jpg

This is a 16 year old rich thai girl who just killed 9 people in a minivan. No license, borrowed car. Infamous accident 5-6 years ago.

It is good to be the rich king.
MyaJ3gZ.png

I heard something recently that Karl Reiner and Mel Brooks have dinner often together, and sit around and watch TV afterwards. Can you imagine the conversation? :)

Don't forget Affluenza Teen a few years ago killed people after having some drink and drive illegally. He got off light because of rich parent but he blew the probation by going to Mexico.

That's one thing that comforts me in my poverty. No matter how broke I am, I'm not as trashy as some people with a lot more money. :)

Back