Mio 538D - turning off speed recording

Karl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm finding it impossible to stop the unit recording speed in the video. If you have a 538D would you mind just checking if you are able to deactivate speed recording on your unit, using the options in 'GPS stamp' in the settings menu? Thanks!

I've emailed the manufacturer but they have been less than helpful. They initially stated only GPS location could be deactivated, not speed. However when i queried this again, a more senior customer service person replied saying speed can be turned off, just need latest software update. I updated software but it made no difference. They're now saying I should send it to them for repair, which I'm not keen to do due to cost and because I suspect there's nothing wrong with it - they're just hoping the cost and uncertainty will deter me from taking the issue further!

Hi

I'm finding it impossible to stop the unit recording speed in the video. If you have a 538D would you mind just checking if you are able to deactivate speed recording on your unit, using the options in 'GPS stamp' in the settings menu? Thanks!

I've emailed the manufacturer but they have been less than helpful. They initially stated only GPS location could be deactivated, not speed. However when i queried this again, a more senior customer service person replied saying speed can be turned off, just need latest software update. I updated software but it made no difference. They're now saying I should send it to them for repair, which I'm not keen to do due to cost and because I suspect there's nothing wrong with it - they're just hoping the cost and uncertainty will deter me from taking the issue further!
============================================================

показания скорости на видео не отключается

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 14
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Mio MiVue 0
Homer09001 Mio MiVue 2
Back