Mis-judged...

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
(No drama) Bigger cars on small roundabouts = not best for 360º turns, and and the other car was just not arsed about going around it properly...

Same in Australia . people are getting very lazy doing turns .

They should be forced to drive a 60ties non power steering car for 6 months. maybe that will build up those spaghetti arms.

Power steering ,,,

My first cars had no power steering .. Then one day I got a Premier and it had Auto trans and power steering and a warm motor ... Ooooh , the joy !
Still a old 71 model , but I was sold on the Auto trans .. Power steering is good too ...
And took the longest time to get a car with Air-conditioning ...
Then Cruise control , power windows , GPS , back up camera , oh and dash cameras ...
Cloth seats ... Anyone know how bad vinyl is on a 40deg C day ? We are talking 3rd degree burns if you skin makes contact ...
May as well sit on a BBQ grill as a hot vinyl seat ...

my mom had a 78 corolla where the seats were cloth in the center and vinyl on the sides (or maybe it was just perforated vinyl in the center). and i think the seat belts were made out of lava or something... we hated using that car in the summer, especially since it was dark brown, so it soaked up heat really well. got more than one branding on my legs and arms from those seats...

My first car the 1967 Volvo 121 had vinyl seats, never owned a car with leather seats that it is a serious extra cost for a car here.
I cant recall any heat issues with the Volvo, but i was a tougher kid back then, even put in a 9" steering wheel making it substantially harder to turn the non power steer car.
And back then my arms was like strands of spaghetti.

my wife's last car was black with tan leather interior. i think the only reason it was tolerable in the Texas heat was because of the tinted windows and a MUCH stronger AC system than the old 78 corolla had (aftermarket). the highlander actually had 2 separate evaporator cores for the front and rear AC!

I have one of those temp guns ...
And on a 30deg C day , the windshield hits 70deg C
So I put a thermometer in the car , and the int temp can hit 48 to 50 deg C when the car sits in the sun ...
Even on cool days , if sitting in the sun . he interior is easily in the 30deg C range .

It has to be cloth seats !

Mis, means Kitty / pussy in Danish, it is also in Danish used as a nickname for the female genitalia, people know a lot of Danish they just don't know it :D
If we talk the felon full name it is missekat / pussycat if you are cuddly or just plain and simple kat, and that pretty much pronounce just like Cat in English.

Back