Missing Files

Rodz72ss

Reaction score
Country
United States
He guys, I went on a road trip and had my 750S hooked up. I would power up the camera when I wanted to record certain sections of the road trip. At the end of the week when I downloaded the files I realized it had only recorded the ;last day of my road trip. What happened to all the files from the beginning of the trip? were they erased when I would disconnect the camera from its power source

Hi

Sometimes, it is interesting to read the manual ;)

What size is your SD card?

Checked manual couldn’t find answer to specific issue that’s why I am here lol.

16G

When card is full, older files are overwritten.
It's written in the manual ;)

Ok thank you, do I have to use a BlackVue memory card or any SD card will do?

It's a quick lesson to learn!

For general reference here's a chart of recording time for the SD sizes.

Here's how you can save certain recordings to the internal memory on your phone or computer for future reference.
How to save videos

Hope your next road trip goes smoothly!

If you are going on a long road trip do as we do Each night take the card out and after making a folder in our laptop we download the days Record folder into it and label it with the date. So that at the end of the holiday you can look back at specific days.
I use various make cards, none Blackvue and all 128gb

I’ve had issues with other memory cards, what specifically are you using other than the BlackVue brand?

Sandisk Ultra 128gb Samsung Evo 128gb No problems with either if formatted in Computer using correct program

That's the one I am using for about 3 months with no problems. Usually format using PC with the BV viewer

Any specific class?
Well, how many different classes do 128GB Sandisk Ultras or Samsung Evos come in?
Have you found that they come in different classes to prompt this question?
If there are, get the fastest. But I could only find the one class.

Back