Missing time when recording Itb-100HD

jimjones

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Does anyone else have periods of time missing from the recorded footage? I have recently looked at my recordings and notice that there are missing time from them eg. i have a file starting at 11:10 then the next file doesn't start until 11:23. Is there a fix for this?

To be a bit clearer it was when the car was parked this occurred not sure if it does it when the car is moving also , I use Power Magic Pro and switch it on when parking.

Parking Mode settings-
Under parking mode: radio button on, impact and motion sensing on.
Impact sensitivity while parking: normal
Motion sensing slide bar: second from the end (right)

General settings-
Impact sensing alarm: off

if you have motion detect on there should be gaps in your footage when parked, that's to be expected

I assumed that just gave event information on motion and events that happen.
The way I have it set up the majority of the time the camera records when it is just sitting there and nothing happens, ie. no events. Its just small missing minutes that are not coming up for me.

yeah it will time out eventually when it sees no movement and you'll get nothing, lower the motion sensitivity if it's recording too much of nothing

I want it to record ALL the time when its parked so I can see everything that is happening when its parked.
So you think that I should go to impact and motion sensing and turn it off? like this:
Parking Mode settings-
parking mode: impact and motion sensing OFF.

you would turn motion sensing off and just have it record all the time if that were the case, you will record lots of nothing happening and wear out your memory card a lot faster but if that's what you want

Thanks I will turn impact and motion sensing off. I recently had some equipment stolen that was sitting outside my car and I was lucky it caught the person who took it but I nearly missed him due to the camera switching off just after he left the scene. For me its better to leave it on always.
Thanks for your help.

... it caught the person who took it but I nearly missed him due to the camera switching off just after he left the scene ...

Sounds like the motion detection works well. It recorded the thief, then paused recording to memory card when there was no longer any motion to detect. Job done.

He was across the road at my house so the motion detection prob. had nothing to do with it. Not sure why it was on as there was no motion that I am aware of, I guess I was just lucky. I have changed it so that parking mode is set to OFF so I hope now it will record contentiously when it is parked.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
suparoo Itronics 2
L Itronics 4
Back