USA Mobius 1 wanted.

Lola

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius, A119
I am interested in purchasing a older model Mobius 1, that you no longer need. Must be in excellent condition, no junk, 2 years or more old. Let me know what you have and your price.

Lola chook2r@gmail.com

Would you like to test my problematic mobius 1? :p

I have a 2013 Mobius 1 with metal lens barrel that's currently sitting on a shelf. I'm not sure it's worth the shipping cost from the UK though?

I wouldn't sell my vintage Mobi at any price! I consider them valuable collectibles; key exhibits in the history of this camera category. Plus. I have no other five year old plus dash/action cameras that are to this day still viable for current use and fully functional.

I have a 2013 Mobius 1 with metal lens barrel that's currently sitting on a shelf. I'm not sure it's worth the shipping cost from the UK though?

Hi TonyM, I expect with the shipping cost (?) and paying you what you would want would make it a very expensive Mobius, but thanks for the reply/offer.

TonyM said:
I have a 2013 Mobius 1 with metal lens barrel that's currently sitting on a shelf.

Hi TonyM, I expect with the shipping cost (?) and paying you what you would want would make it a very expensive Mobius, but thanks for the reply/offer.
My 2013 Mobius 1 is no longer on the shelf, after I installed it in my wife's car. It was an upgrade from the Mobius 2 that I gave her previously :LOL:

Thanks Tony, if she ever finds out about Mobius 2 opinions you are in trouble, LOL. Sell the Mobius 2, or give it away so it becomes forgotten!

Thanks Tony, if she ever finds out about Mobius 2 opinions you are in trouble, LOL. Sell the Mobius 2, or give it away so it becomes forgotten!
I've lost it :oops:

Back