Mobius 2/M2 Setting parameters for external powered Action Cam

Datameister

Reaction score
Country
United States
Using Msetup Vers. 4.0.11.2

Which parameter(s) options must be selected to use the M2 to auto record as soon as external power is applied.
I am getting a 0xc00d36c4 error message.

Attachments

• 0xc00d36c4.PNG
    0xc00d36c4.PNG
    7.3 KB · Views: 14
Which player are you using? Seems like a codec issue.

Here's how mine's set up

Capture.PNG

Using Msetup Vers. 4.0.11.2

Which parameter(s) options must be selected to use the M2 to auto record as soon as external power is applied.
I am getting a 0xc00d36c4 error message.

that's a playback related error from your computer, it's not going to start auto recording when connecting to your PC

Using Video codec=H.264 AVC
The error msg. comes when trying to read the sd card from the OTG card reader. I think the file its trying to be read is not being closed
by M2 properly .Changed parameter 'Power Button Off' from FAST to Delay. Seems to be working. Will test it further.
Thanks

Try playing that file after transferring it to the device you're connecting the OTG reader to. The parameter you've changed has no affect on the file closing process.

Using Video codec=H.264 AVC
The error msg. comes when trying to read the sd card from the OTG card reader. I think the file its trying to be read is not being closed
by M2 properly .Changed parameter 'Power Button Off' from FAST to Delay. Seems to be working. Will test it further.
Thanks
Do you get that error message when reading all the files on the card? Or does it only affect the first and/or last file recorded in any recording session?

I need to further testing before answering that question..
Thanks

Back