Mobius 2 multi-purpose Mini Camera is finally worth a shot - "Techmoan"

I like the video for sure, but isn't it a little too late?

Not really a need for reviewing a product when it is not even close to its potential ( i think )

Why late? It's improving with new firmware just as Mobius 1 did.

Could've waited a little more, don't agree on what he has to say about version 2.03. Nevertheless a good one, awesome for a new user to get acquainted with using and setting up the camera.

Yeah I know, it would seem like they have difficulty to get it right, but tbh many (if not all) cam's have troubbies, I'm waiting for a serious Joovuu X tuneup, almost got it 1 year and still not perfect..... As is the Legend 2. My next one probably is the Viofo 119s.

Could've waited a little more, don't agree on what he has to say about version 2.03..

yeah I have to say I took mine out and checked if this was a new firmware as he seems more impressed with it than everyone else that has one, turns out it's not o_O

yeah I have to say I took mine out and checked if this was a new firmware as he seems more impressed with it than everyone else that has one, turns out it's not o_O

Having forgotten the FW version number since December, I too checked if there was a newer version available that he was using and commenting about.

checked if this was a new firmware

I was thinking that as i dident sit thru the whole video, just assumed he might have a recent beta firmware or something.
All i have is 2.03 too.

Back