Git2,Xiaomi Yi, Mobius, Sj1000, gt300w, GS9000, GS600, Gopro
Hi All
from chrome or youtube, interactive vision
switches to the highest resolution

Flat view
Equirectangular projection

Best regards
Suso

If I remember we spoke with you regarding 4 cam / 360 degree set-up project 2 years ago, @ Panorama S model to be involved ?
Finally I can see your dream came trough. Great job ! You sure have good video graphic-editing skills !

The side view recordings looks good too.

That was damn cool. I felt like I was watching Google Car V2 Really neat.

Yes Niko , thanks for your test and your informción, very good for my project
Best

Suso,

Excellent work! Can you give us details of how you did it? On second thoughts, you may want to be careful how much you give away because you could turn this into money!

One thing I noticed is that the quality/resolution is dropped.

I intend to make a "making of" for the month of September.
I will publish in www.sphericalvideo.com equipment assembly and editing video 360
yet, I have much to do!!!

The render
render.png

the crude reality !!

realidad.png

the first (Avenida da Coruña 360)
interactive video has reproduction problems , seems to youtube player fails

problem solved, I had activated playback vr 3d

This is a great project and very impressive work. Really enjoy what you are doing.

Your work reminds me of a photographer whose work I've been following for awhile now named Vincent Brady and although he has a different goal in mind, his basic technique seems similar. He does 360 degree panoramic time lapse video using 4 Canon DSLRs mounted in a homemade jig to do his capture and employs a similar image stitching technique to achieve some amazing imagery. Now that the Mobius can easily do time lapse photography, it would be interesting to see what your hybrid Mobius rig could achieve with time lapse.

You can see a marvelous example of Vincent Brady's work on YouTube. He calls it Planetary Panoramas. I've only posted a link to it rather than hijack your thread with the video but here are a couple of stills of his work and one of his 4 camera rigs.

4cam2.jpg

pan1.png

pana2.jpg

Last edited:
I find it amazing,
with mobius is difficult to make panoramic timelapse , the problem is in the sicronización of shots , to make video 360 can be synchronized motion or sound, but to make panoramic timelapse with mobius I think it's more difficult, perhaps wtih the application Mobius Android USB Tools of Therau2000

NkQBkTACs9qZRDady-g7U70w2p0gcn_MG5TymLrCwIJHz-ilnbSFpfQkbTrd6Tm6VlA=h900-rw

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=therau2000.amcamobiusac&hl=es
I still have not tested.

Vincent Brady

this softwatre can be used to synchronize your 4 Canon cameras:

http://breezesys.com/MultiCamera/

multicamera_car_ad.jpg

I must say that this would be very useful if the view to the sides wasn't going to be blocked by the side pillars of the windscreen, and the reason I say this is because a neighbour of mine was burgled a few days ago and although I drove past the house on the fateful day, the forward facing dashcam didn't pick up enough side view to have caught the villains in the act.

Thanks!
I hope to make it happen!!

I intend to make a "making of" for the month of September.
I will publish in www.sphericalvideo.com equipment assembly and editing video 360
yet, I have much to do!!!

The render
render.png

the crude reality !!

realidad.png

Which 3D printer are you using, and if not, why not ;) I looked into having some 3D CAD files we had designed using Geomagic software printed using www.shapeways.com and I know that some of the 3D printers are extremely good nowadays.

This is a one render ,
I have molded in 3d Max and illuminated with Hypershot
for now I have not printed in 3d

Which 3D printer are you using, and if not, why not ;) I looked into having some 3D CAD files we had designed using Geomagic software printed using www.shapeways.com and I know that some of the 3D printers are extremely good nowadays.

I made a local company . www.ialma3d.com

Now I'm trying with this : www.phygora.com for news projects

when I have money , I bought a printer...

Back