Mobius B (WDR on, Narrow Mode) vs G90 r441MP (HDR on, CPL) Sunny Day

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
I figured I'd try out the Mobius on 0.59 with the wide lens in narrow mode to see how that goes - video looks razor sharp on the latest version of Kodi (what XBMC has been rebranded too now)

Anyway here are the pics - these were focussed more around what the field of view would be like with the wide lens and with the Mobius set to narrow (so it's a straight capture from the 1920x1080p area of the AR0330 as opposed to capturing the full 2304x1296 sensor image and scaling it down to 1080p via pixel binning).

You can see that the sharpness of the G90 is still good with the CPL fitted - there is no CPL fitted to the Mobius as that's a job for another day when I get the bits, and also that the Mobius handles sunny days well without any fancy HDR or anything. In some of the clips you can see where the images are clipping to white on the Mobius but the HDR of the G90 brings some extra detail back into the frame.

CPL filters do get some good looking sky shots though!

Unfortunately even despite my best efforts they weren't pointing in the same direction but were mounted side by side (you can see the Mobius in the G90 caps).

Last edited:
Back