Mobius Body Cam

quite the wiseguy eh...!! Hahaha, got that one too, look here:

I wasn't tryin' to be a wiseguy @dirkzelf. It was just an observation that also seems to be confirmed by your video. (At least from what I've seen, but I haven't got the time to watch all 18 minutes of your video.)

I really like what you've created with the Mobius body cam but so far (as you've demonstrated) it doesn't seem to get the camera up high enough for good motorcycle coverage.

I imagine this is why so many bikers put their action cams on top of their helmets.

I really like what you've created with the Mobius body cam but so far (as you've demonstrated) it doesn't seem to get the camera up high enough for good motorcycle coverage.

wait for it....! got it right now....

Oh come on, sit back with a beer (or coffee) and enjoy the ride.... :coffee:

Have way too much work to do. As is so often the case I shouldn't even be online right now but I'm taking one of my many daily DCT breaks.

Another issue is my crappy bandwidth out here in the middle of nowhere, especially with YouTube. To watch an 18 minute video I need to let it buffer for quite a while so it would be far more than 18 minutes. :(

Have way too much work to do. As is so often the case I shouldn't even be online right now but I'm taking one of my many daily DCT breaks.

Another issue is my crappy bandwidth out here in the middle of nowhere, especially with YouTube. To watch an 18 minute video I need to let it buffer for quite a while so it would be far more than 18 minutes. :(

Yeah I know, it's also a sort of library for the misses and me, so we can still enjoy what we liked to do so much.... even when we can't step up anymore...

But I'm afraid I need to let go of the idea of a permanent dashcam solution, like in our cars.... the Beamer is just too lively. I've even given the JooVuu another go, but look what that brought me.... o_O

Should have cancelled the auto - flip image function....

And with a phone mounted sturdy on the dash... way too lively that BMW....

I'm going in with the Mini once more, since that's a real light weigt, maybe it does better tha the others.

OK< I made my own mount for this animal, and now it is very sturdy, no more annoying vibrating .....

vlcsnap-2019-08-18-09h23m33s905.png

vlcsnap-2019-08-17-21h03m34s567.png

Back