Mobius C2 Electronic buzz on audio

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
This is strange. I saw some of the other 'buzz' threads, and swapped memory cards. It's a bit quieter, but still there.
This is a new C2, with supercap from a 'proven' Mobius A.

First sample, using a powerbank for power, and a green samsung evo 64gb card

Swapped memory cards, to a 32 GB off brand, class 10. Powerbank change, also.

I'll keep playing with this. Have a few more card and power source options. This is my 4th mobius, and never had any problems like this.

Last edited:
The new C2 is running on a capacitor which has been in a Mobius A for a year.

For the heck of it, here is the same 32gb card in a Mobius C. No noise.

Here is the C2, plugged into the place the Mobius C has been....USB adapter power source.
Samsung Evo orange card, running with no problem in the C, 64 GB.
Yeah, I know the video is upside down. :)
Had the C2 configured to use as a side camera.

New C2, orange Samsung Evo 64 gb card.

I think it's the camera. :( Video seems fine.

You don't need any help there. You managed to find 99% of the cause by yourself. ;) The only thing left to do to be 100% sure is to try the camera with a battery just to rule out any incompatibilities with the capacitors.

I think it narrowed it down to the camera, itself. Will try the battery, but intended to use this with the capacitor. :(

I think it narrowed it down to the camera, itself. Will try the battery, but intended to use this with the capacitor. :(
If it doesn't generate the noise with the battery you'll know the camera is ok and then you can always give it a try with a new set of capacitors. Even though the ones you have are "proven", there might be some incompatibility with the new hardware or the capacitors are starting to go bad. They don't last forever, you know.

Back