mobius lens C (131 deg.) ?! new in BangGood

I doubt Banggood will cancel your order unless you request it, especially if they haven't sent you any emails.

I doubt Banggood will cancel your order unless you request it, especially if they haven't sent you any emails.
i did them a favour and canceled it :D, already second mobius canceled, in couple of days, good thing you told me that, because i already ordered from uk and waited for them to cancel, and otherwise i would end up with 2 mobiuses, not that it is bad, but its too much money for me now...
so now i hope the third one(from UK) will have more luck, and hope it will arrive within those 7-10 bussines days as they say, undamaged, and without additional fees

Trouble is, I ordered from another site and that site (Webbexx) have delivered the goods as well.

I have no choice but to cancel and get a refund now.
I got an email today, stating that they will refund but it may take some time (and to be patient).

Surprisingly, no time limit has been mentioned in the email !!!

I will wait for 7 days and then file a case (refund issue complaint) with PayPal, if the refund does not turn up.

RESULT:
I got an email stating that the refund had been processed. (fiasco of the HT10 coupon code). Checked my PayPal account and the money is there.

Well done, BangGood - you got it wrong but fixed it. Thanks...

RESULT:
I got an email stating that the refund had been processed. (fiasco of the HT10 coupon code). Checked my PayPal account and the money is there.

Well done, BangGood - you got it wrong but fixed it. Thanks...
For anyone thinking of getting just the lens (if/when available).
I ordered the complete unit with lens C & also a replacement lens B for another that had failed.
Both the B & C supplied (I ordered from BangGood) are using the new lens/imaging body & this is larger (15mm sq) than the original(s) I have (14mm sq) around the imaging plate. Checking the cases I found the new case (the one with the light pipe addition) has also had the mounting bosses inside increased in size for the new bodies. End result is the new lens will not fit an old case. Where this mounts, the pcb is on one side so you would have to trim away the existing moulding on one side only to fit the new lens. As this needs 1mm taking out, & the moulding is only ~1.4-1.5mm thick in this area it just isn't practical:(

Last edited:
I ordered the complete unit with lens C & also a replaccement lens B for another that had failed.
Both the B & C supplied (I ordered from BangGood) are using the new lens/imaging body & this is larger (15mm sq) than the original(s) I have (14mm sq) around the imaging plate. Checking the cases I found the new case (the one with the light pipe addition) has also had the mounting bosses inside increased in size for the new bodies. End result is the new lens will not fit an old case. Where this mounts, the pcb is on one side so you would have to trim away the existing moulding on one side only to fit the new lens. As this needs 1mm taking out, & the moulding is only ~1.4-1.5mm thick in this area it just isn't practical:(

It sounds like you need to order a new mobius body. Fortunately that is under $5 shipped. I would not have thought this kind of dimension change would happen.

It sounds like you need to order a new mobius body. Fortunately that is under $5 shipped. I would not have thought this kind of dimension change would happen.
Nor would I, but that's what I found. Not the greatest issue to have to replace the case as well, but would be good to let people know about it

The lens C is a great lens, i havent installed the dashcam yet, but i took it out today evening walking. Had the settings on Narrow mode, the image quality was absolute beauty. Its as good as the second or third generation GoPro.

I wish my C lens order would hurry up.

BG split my order, Mobius stuff in one package, and some stainless steel chopsticks my wife wanted in another package.

Received the chopsticks yesterday. Still waiting on the Mobius. Not convinced on the quality of the chopsticks either.

I ordered the complete unit with lens C & also a replacement lens B for another that had failed.

Thanks for sharing. Nowhere was the difference mentioned. So it's not a easy lens swap from A to C.

I received my C lens yesterday. It took 12 days to arrive in Melbourne, Australia. I'm quite impressed considering it was the tail end of new year.

If only there hadn't been the issue of the coupon code and emails.

C lens module 32$

Back