Mobius Light Sequence When Hard Wired

MiiHere

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius
I have 2 Mobius cams, one I've just recently moved into my new to me truck; hard wired in. All the lights were functioning, yet it wouldn't save video files. I've had this problem before and just formatted the Kingston 32GB class 4 card half a dozen times, so did that again. I also checked to make sure all my settings were as before and they were.

I then plugged it into the other cars hard wired kit, all the lights came on and I let it record for a minute. Then I moved to the truck. Funny thing happened though, the only video that showed up as recorded was the one from the truck, which I did second.

I'm wondering what the light sequence should be when it powers on and powers off.

Currently when powered on it shows blue, then green, and then switches to the blinking red and orange so I know it's recording. What's weird though is when I power off the truck, where the orange/blue/green light is - it flashes red. Perhaps I'm just overly tired, but I think when the other Mobius powers off in the other car it flashes a different color.

Am I missing something?

Back