Mobius Maxi F1.5 2.7k

Just found out that my Maxi has spent the last week recording the inside of a lens cap!
I already posted video of my maxi recording the inside of a lens cap. I have a lot of black still pictures of the inside of the lens cap as well.:censored:

I'd have done the same which is why I intentionally buried my lens-cap deep in the back of my dashcam drawer. Like Dirty Harry said "A man's gotta know his limitations" and this is one where I know me far too well :rolleyes:

Phil

Is there a chance that future firmware will allow 4K at 30 fps ? Seems odd to me that in doing this new version that the 4K option was not developed fully. And seeing the success of the Go Pro in its distinctive case that Mobius do not have a similar camera developed like the many copies now available ? I could really use a Go Pro style Mobius as i have found their cameras very reliable & would add one to my collection .

4k would be interpolated, hardware isn't native 4k
Thanks ...i will continue with my Mobius 1 x 2 as dash cams in 1080p & look at the 4k options closely ,maybe the Sony or hawkeye etc.

4k would be interpolated, hardware isn't native 4k
Perhaps the next Mobius will be 4K? Might depend on whether there is an appetite for such a camera, since there are already so many 4K cameras available.

I think it will be, there are a great appetite for 4K so no doubt we will see that.
Problem is how good they can or want to make it.
A camera like the Gitup F1 are pretty basic on all fronts, if the F1 could get the gopro 7 full resolution / FPS EIS that would be freaking awesome.

I think it will be, there are a great appetite for 4K so no doubt we will see that.
Problem is how good they can or want to make it.
A camera like the Gitup F1 are pretty basic on all fronts, if the F1 could get the gopro 7 full resolution / FPS EIS that would be freaking awesome.

even if they are working on a 4k model I think they probably should concentrate on improving the current models, they've had a few missteps recently and need to get back on track

even if they are working on a 4k model I think they probably should concentrate on improving the current models, they've had a few missteps recently and need to get back on track
Putting 4k hardware together might keep some mobius engineers busier. The other models seem to have their hardware done well. The programmers should be concentrating on the existing models until their firmware flaws are removed.

Putting 4k hardware together might keep some mobius engineers busier. The other models seem to have their hardware done well. The programmers should be concentrating on the existing models until their firmware flaws are removed.
There's not that many people involved that there would be anyone sitting around with nothing to do

Just found out that my Maxi has spent the last week recording the inside of a lens cap!

had that too, and with blinkin leds off, unwillingly, I did record a few intresting conversations.... hahaha

Yeah I'm back, mom passed after a very long and painfull illness, let's not say it but call it C, and I've been taken to hospital in ambulance with artery shut downs, heart problems, all very stressing and disturbing, BUT.... they opened up the boogger with a stent (balloon) and now I can fill my time again with other important things, so I bought me a new toy which I can use to put a camera on!!

So, now the misses gets jealous, and she was right, she cared for my mom the last 3-4 years, resulting in an almost 24/7 volunteering job on her part for the last 8 months..... (y) thanks honey.

She rightfully owns this now:

Check that smile.... !

IMG-20190606-WA0003.jpgIMG-20190606-WA0007.jpg

Sorry to here your Mom passed, go easy on the bike so you don't follow her to soon.

thanks, tbh the FJR is a bit much for a 55 year heart patient, and after coming from the 40 bhp on my old hog
to the 142 (!) on this one, but it is a real piece of monstreousity, and helps me to take things in perspective when it comes to control and restraint.... but man the powerrrr, it's like a spell that's being put on me.... just love it...

Sorry for your loss @dirkzelf. My own mother passed less than 2 years ago, a grief I guess most of us will see but it is never easy. Liking the new machine but my back won't let my enjoy 2-wheels anymore :( I've ridden some nasty-fast bikes though and they were fun but you're right about them needing restraint. Too many youngsters don't have any of that and get wasted but I think you do so enjoy life and the ride and as always watch out for the idiots :cool:

Phil

Back