Mobius Maxi Wi-Fi

Tony lovelock

Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Nextbase 412gw/Nextbase 212G & möbius C3 wide angle lens
I’ve downloaded the mobius app onto my iPhone now, just need to get my ass in gear & purchase a mobius maxi at some stage!

Country
United Kingdom
Yup. The app is not much use without the camera!
That app is not much use with the camera either. Does not even connect to ios on firmware 2.11 - says incorrect password for network....

Last edited:

MavenDE

Country
United Kingdom
The breaking of wifi connection when record video was pressed is a major flaw. Even if it is not possible to keep wifi connection during recording (weird, not normal) it should be possible to re-connect and interrupt the recording to see live preview again.
Wifi connection for 1 time only preview is really BAD. I appreciate there is WIFI. It is something. The app is also very nice and even comes with settings change possibility. But the way it works with breaking the connection is simply stupid and unacceptable.
It would be a BIG thing it this camera would offer live preview during recording or at least offer to keep wifi connection :( I hope Mobius team really does something with it. This is deal breaking experience now.

Last edited:

SawMaster

Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius, G1W-S, G1W-HC,, G1W clone, B1W. VanTrue N2 Pro
Agreed with MavenDE above. Development of this cam needs to be accelerated or I fear the dashcam/action cam world is going to rush past it making adequate sales impossible.

Phil

tomerrr

Country
Israel
the record button breaking wifi isn't optimal at all, but give the dev's a chance guyz, the app / firmware are completely new. i'm still stunned about mobius actually having wifi in the first place

OP
OP
TonyM

TonyM

Country
United Kingdom
Love the App. I was able to fine tune my lens focus and I am very Happy Mobius developed this app It is very useful
Good to hear you finally got that lens focused. I do like the live preview zoom when focusing.