Mobius not recording

Benoit

Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
hi guys, I'm about to have had enough with this camera, a year ago when I bought it I had the hardest of time to match it to an SD card that would work, plus the USB cable that I had was not working properly. Also it got in some kind of loop and wouldn't switch off (unknown to me) which killed the battery.. replaced it..
Anyway in the end it all worked nicely, and it has been for most of a year.
Now my C Lens got scratched and I had to replace it, I did and it works as I can use it as a webcam.
Now why for hea..ens sake doesn't it want to record anymore ?
Nothing has changed appart from the Lens.
same SD, same usb, reformatted SD just through mSetup in case, I can see through it in webcam mode, I can access it in disk mode.
When powering on it blinks once yellow then steady yellow with back red led on..
Please help before I toss it in the trash..

Hi, thanks for the answer, card is fine, re-formated without errors, I can access it from the PC, read/write files to it..

Hi, thanks for the answer, card is fine, re-formated without errors, I can access it from the PC, read/write files to it..
Even so, try another card. From the Manual ...

Q. I can format the card and update the firmware but the camera refuses to record video. The rear LED is solid red instead of blinking. The yellow LED may also flash once when you press the shutter button.

A. Most likely you are using an SD card which is not compatible with the camera. Some batches of cards don't work properly. A typical example is Sandisk 32GB Ultra (class 10) which did not work on earlier firmware versions. If you are having problems with your card use firmware v1.17 or above or try a different card or try formatting the card.

Also check the camera settings in mSetup. Had a similar issue and my settings had changed on their own, I reset them and it records fine now.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Back