Mobius only records for a second and switches off.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, ok so i purchased a couple of mobius cameras,

and i have noticed that one turns on for about a second and starts recording, but then it switches off completely.
i can get it recording again by pulling the plug and putting it back in again. The mobius then stops turning off and just records normally.

my other mobius camera doesnt do this and it has the exact same settings, does anyone know why this could be?

its still within the warranty as ive only just purchased it, but i would much rather just get it up and running.

Hi insignia
This forum is for the JooVuu X and this should be posted in the Möbius forum. ;) sounds like maybe a firmware issue? Could you try reinstalling the firmware and if these are battery mobius's could you unplug and plug in and see how that goes? Last file will be corrupted but can help us narrow down problems. As I said above could you please move this to the Möbius forum :) thank you!

Dan

I had the same problem, when i checked the settings it appeared that when i replaced the battery with capacitor it disconfigured and the "loop recording" was off, hence the memory card full and the reason it shut off after 5 seconds or so.

Back