Mobius pictures rate

gius18

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi all,
new to this forum.

I have a Mobius 1 action cam lens a2. I would like to use to take still pictures.
When triggering a picture by pushing the button I can take one photo in about 3 seconds.
Mobius can do time lapse photo at a frame rate of 1 second at max resolution.

Is there the possibility to take pictures at maximum resolution as fast as one picture per second when the operator decides (i.e. not authomatically as in time lapse).

Thank you for any help and suggestions.

Giuseppe

You mean take photos in burst mode? More that 1 picture per second?

No, I mean to manually pressing the shutter button to take a photo at each button press. I posted the question on the
general mobius support guide. I tried again in front of a clock: it appears there is no way to do that at a higher frame rate than 6fp10s. i.e. 6 pictures in 10 seconds......

No, I mean to manually pressing the shutter button to take a photo at each button press. I posted the question on the
general mobius support guide. I tried again in front of a clock: it appears there is no way to do that at a higher frame rate than 6fp10s. i.e. 6 pictures in 10 seconds......

May not be the answer you're looking for. I just get pictures I want from "screen grab" when viewing the video clip.

Back