Mobius rear camera which lense a, b or c

bt75alfa

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Right so as the title describes which new Möbius would be the best for this requirement ? The fittement will be at the top of the rear screen against or almost against the glass. The car is a saloon so the glass is quite raked. I was going to get an A lense but then was reading about wind and narrow modes with the different lenses so I'm now a little confused... Finally which lense will be also best suited to night driving?

Thanks in advance!
Regards BT

Fantastic, thank you so much guys. and to think I was going to buy an A lens thanks for the advice :)!

Fantastic, thank you so much guys. and to think I was going to buy an A lens thanks for the advice :)!

I personally like the A lens because it brings objects closer into view. Though something I'd consider is do cars have front plates where you are? Where I'm moving back to they do, so the A lens will be my ideal choice. If I were staying where I'm at now, they don't so having a wider view and better night recording would be the optimal choice.

Right thanks for all the advice, I ended up buying from JooVoo as they had a package for a good price with free delivery. But I decided to buy some other mounts from other vendors based in China... I got 3 more mounts for the price of one from JooVuu and they seem to be the same quality.... But the shipping took about 4-6 weeks for them to arrive.

Anyway it is installed in the rear and I am pretty happy, I ended up going for a adhesive helmet mount for the Mobius it as the lowest profile and looked one of the neatest. The cam is powered from the rear fusebox

The following photos of the install
25531943630_5b211fe2d6_z.jpg
25531943630_5b211fe2d6_z.jpg 25531938480_71192d7a7f_z.jpg

From the outside it looks pretty discreet with no visible cables etc - still wondering whether the middle is the best location or if it would of been better in the corner. Overall I am pretty happy.

Thanks for all the help
smile.gif
!! Let me know if you have any questions

Back