Mobius rearveiw mirror mount?

sam81

Reaction score
Country
United States
I looked around on BuyMobius for something like this but didn't see it. Not sure if something like this even exists but it would be great if there was some kind of adjustable mount that can be attached to your rearview mirror and used to mount your Mobius to. Maybe the Mobius can hang off to the left/right or bottom of the rearview mirror. I see that there's a visor mount but I don't think that will work considering I flip the visor down regularly.

My problem is that once in a while I'll come back to the car and see that the suction mount lost its grip and find the cable and camera dangling or on the car floor. This tends to happen in a lot in the 100+ degree weather we see in NorCal during summer.

You could try one of these -
The part that goes around the bicycle handlebar will go around the rearview mirror's stem. May or may bot be compatible, depends totally on the rearview mirror design (mainly the stem).

You could try one of these -
The part that goes around the bicycle handlebar will go around the rearview mirror's stem. May or may bot be compatible, depends totally on the rearview mirror design (mainly the stem).

That looks interesting. I'll have to go look at my mirror's stem to see if it's slender enough. It might work, depending on how close the stem is from the windshield.

Ideally I wish there was a clamp mount. That would be great.

Also if your windscreen has a dotted frit, the mount + camera needs to dangle down enough to get proper aim without its view getting obstructed.

Have a look on the ped products website as they do different möbius mounting options, if you live in the us there we'll priced. I have ordered a few möbius magnet mounts in the past but are expensive due to shipping to the uk But no one in uk/Europe makes these magnet mounts so I have no choice currently

Back