Mobius rival -Stylish INNOVV™ C1 from #808 family. 1080p 30fps WDR G-sensor action- dash camera

This may sound like an obscure question but overall, how many updates have there been for the Innovv C1. Is there a log? I ask this question because I want to know how consistent the support is from he developer.
In 2014 there were 2 firmware updates - one in January, the other in March.
Another update has been promised that will restore the missing time-lapse capability, but it has not appeared yet.

Last edited:
Thank you! So there are not many updates for it. I guess there isn't too much to fix...

Ill just inform you that Gearbest only sent my order a couple of days ago. I ordered it on the 14th of February and now it is 14th March. This is horrible service. They said the item was in stock when I bought it and then after it had been a bit too long I contacted them. Only then did they tell me that it was out of stock. They are definitely liars. Their customer support is also useless, it took them 3 days to reply at times and they even closed the dispute without telling me. That meant that I couldn't review their service and I couldn't continue with the dispute. DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST they are a scam and liars!

they are a scam and liars!
First part is not correct. The second part it valid for all sellers sometimes. But I think you ordered the product when in China was their new year holiday and they are not working for almost 3 weeks.
14...14 = 28 days - 3 days ( acouple of days)=25 days - 14 days (shipping) = 11 days (their holiday)
My latest order from DX took 103 days to arrive. Another order from DX will be in another life of me.

enjoy,
Mtz

Yeah they were on Chinese new Year but they still took a lot longer to ship the product excluding the holiday. Id call it a scam since they had my money with no intention of sending the product for some time and they didn't contact me to tell me what was going on

Yeah, the only places id trust would be Value Basket and Banggood from China and Hong Kong

First part is not correct. The second part it valid for all sellers sometimes. But I think you ordered the product when in China was their new year holiday and they are not working for almost 3 weeks.
14...14 = 28 days - 3 days ( acouple of days)=25 days - 14 days (shipping) = 11 days (their holiday)
My latest order from DX took 103 days to arrive. Another order from DX will be in another life of me.

enjoy,
Mtz

It was 11 days off I counted, thats pretty bad when you calculate the difference...

Its a one week holiday that causes a month of interruptions, people don't stop buying so sales and freight backs up for weeks, worst time of year for business

Yeah I understand that but it doesn't change the fact that they lied to me saying it was in stock. Anyway, take what you will, we all have our preferences, I am just excited to try out an Innovv product! Fingers crossed I made the right decision!

Yeah I understand that but it doesn't change the fact that they lied to me saying it was in stock. Anyway, take what you will, we all have our preferences, I am just excited to try out an Innovv product! Fingers crossed I made the right decision!

which model did you buy?

I just got the camera today, looks great and feels solid. I am however quite unimpressed with the quality. Can someone please tell me if there is a way to fix the "smearing" affect where it looks like the video has a glow. In the other picture you will see that half of the sky is blue and then another part looks pixelated and black (or dark blue), its highly odd and makes the videos look quite bad. It also has a blueish colour cast that make whites look quite bad as is also evident in one of the pictures (look at the shirt, the squares are supposed to be white). Is there any fix?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 2.55.20 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 2.55.20 pm.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Sorry, the other pic was too large, here is another showing the effect

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 3.04.10 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 3.04.10 pm.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
Sorry, didn't send, here it is

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 3.07.29 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 3.07.29 pm.png
    1,018.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 3.07.29 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 3.07.29 pm.png
    1,018.7 KB · Views: 5
That appears to be a greasy lens.

Last edited:
Well I should hope nobody has played around with it before sending. Ive seen better quality with videos on youtube I'm convinced so maybe it has been tampered with. Also, is there a way to alter colour balance? and how to i make it auto-rotate, it doesn't do it and its not an option in configuration 3

Back