Mobius rival -Stylish INNOVV™ C1 from #808 family. 1080p 30fps WDR G-sensor action- dash camera

Mobius is $70 including mount, data cable, velcro & lens tool. A similarly-specced Innovv is about $110, depending on how much you spend on a data cable.

Not sure what the extra $40 delivers, aside from a shiny suit? Choice of lens? No. Ability to mount lens separately from cam body via cable? No. Visible indication that it's actually recording when mounted as a dashcam? No. Capacitor option (coming to Mobius soon)? No.

It's operating temperature is zero to 65 deg C, so that's an improvement

I look forward to reading the reviews. Don't think I'll be clicking the 'complete transaction' button just yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Mobius is $70 including mount, data cable, velcro & lens tool. A similarly-specced Innovv is about $110, depending on how much you spend on a data cable.

Not sure what the extra $40 delivers, aside from a shiny suit? Choice of lens? No. Visible indication that it's actually recording when mounted as a dashcam? No.

It's operating temperature is zero to 65 deg C, so that's an improvement

I look forward to reading the reviews. Don't think I'll be clicking the 'complete transaction' button just yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There are some different specs / functions between two models, some are better, some are the same, some are missing ( which for many buyers might not be that important ). I would say: different people, - different needs. Each product have ( will have ) it's own nish.
As you said and what I also support as well, - is it's too early to speculate and it would be wrong to judge two products util real life side by side tests done.
At this stage for me most important is to have better video quality at night ( which from first video samples is promising to be good ) and also reliability, especially overheating issues, which in theory are less possible due to many times bigger "heat sink" area in form of whole body / shell being aluminium ( 1mm thick ).

But again, to early to speculate.
I will try to get it and make full complete side by side test. Only then can make judgement.

Hope you agree with me on this.

I have to say I was attracted by this camera, however when I tried to contact to Innovv through their web "contact", and after I finished writing and click button "send", a message shown "Owner email address not set", what a joke!!! Please tell me what is wrong with the company!!!

I will check see if I can get some good news.

The Innovv camera is not ready. I posted a link some time ago about Innovv on our forum but didn't opened a thread because the camera is not ready for selling, but just some sample products.

niko thread idea about Innovv is great but we need to have a little more patience until camera will be in the stores. Until then we can make only suppositions.

But from the start I want to say I like the idea of using G-Sensor. This will save a lot of users requests regarding parking mode comparing to Mobius. The basic idea for me is very simple: motion => record; no motion => parking mode.

From the picture seems that the case holder can be used from front and back and this is a good choice. But I was expecting to offer also the black color for it.

enjoy,
Mtz

I have to say I was attracted by this camera, however when I tried to contact to Innovv through their web "contact", and after I finished writing and click button "send", a message shown "Owner email address not set", what a joke!!! Please tell me what is wrong with the company!!!

Website was just setup and it might have some tune-ups to be finished.
As I know, it should be fully ready within 1 week or so.
Mtz was right. I should probably need to wait with thread post a little bit for website to be fully ready.
Mobius info was also released way before it was officially up for sale.
So, 1 week or eo it not a big deal to wait. Until then we need a little bit patience.

Thanks for attention with e-mail error. Hope webdite owner will fix this issue asap.

www.JooVuu.com now has them for pre-order. Yep they are real the developer got their act together and produced this which looks beautiful I just hope they give it the attention it deserves regarding firmware.

Kind regards,

Dan

OK, but I don't think you can ship it from UK at the end of october as advertised on your site.
Also I hope they have now a firmware team.

enjoy,
Mtz

My words about "firmware team" was about their software engineers which are working to improve the camera software, not about some beta-testers. In this electronic world we are always beta-testers, nothing is finished forever and needs some things to be added. The power of a gadget is also based very much on software development.

enjoy,
Mtz

Website was just setup and it might have some tune-ups to be finished.
As I know, it should be fully ready within 1 week or so.
Mtz was right. I should probably need to wait with thread post a little bit for website to be fully ready.
Mobius info was also released way before it was officially up for sale.
So, 1 week or eo it not a big deal to wait. Until then we need a little bit patience.

Thanks for attention with e-mail error. Hope webdite owner will fix this issue asap.

I got a message back from the team problem solved. It is quick response. Thanks.

Tested sending message, - everything works.
Also there is a gmail e-mail included as well.

email.jpg

Here is first Innovv real photo.

As per description, - case / shell is interchangeable. On photo can see parts.
Silver innovv is quickly half-assembled for photo purpose ( no internal parts ) just to clarify assumption of "scamm" being mentioned earlier.

Innovv first real photo.jpg

Innovv first real photo 2.jpg

Last edited:
I was only trying to help in case it was a scam and make people cautious.

I wont bother if you are going to take it personally.

Ohh no, ... there is nothing personal :)
It is better be cautious these days. I know how cruel can be online scam-world. Have seen many dodgy online shops, so your assumptions are normal. Better be cautious, than regret.
Actually it is good point that you raised "scam-issue", - this addressed quickly and related info provided to confirm opposite, so otherwise maybe more people would think same way.
Thanks for attention.

There is one question:
Since this camera has no lcd, how to tell the camera is in the proper position for taking picture and video? I knew this question must be asked before but I can not find the answer.

There is one question:
Since this camera has no lcd, how to tell the camera is in the proper position for taking picture and video? I knew this question must be asked before but I can not find the answer.

There are many ways:

Using AV cable
1. I connect to my car AV Aux In to aim
2. Connect to portable LCD / TFT screen
3. Park car at home, run power extention cable, take into car your smallest tv with AV aux in, aim innovv

Without AV cable:

Mount camera, record short video, take out microsd card and check video inside smartphone or laptop / tablet.

There is one question:

I always use a 7 inch TFT screened portable TV to aim my Mobius which I find is the easiest, best method.
Just to add to Niko's very complete answer, you can buy a very small 12V TFT monitor with AV inputs for very little money these days. I have one with a 2.5 inch screen I bought from DX a couple of years ago and it is surprisingly sharp and clear.

There are many ones highly suitable for this purpose on Ebay for approximately $20.00 USD. They look similar to this 4 inch screen model:

xSAyWvb.jpg

OK, but I don't think you can ship it from UK at the end of october as advertised on your site.
Also I hope they have now a firmware team.

enjoy,
Mtz
The information I received from the developer states that they should be with me by the end of October. But that information is a day old so it may have changed.

Kind regards,

Dan

Reactions: Jim
I took night video raw file and analysed some stop footage.
Numberplate readings in front and next to car side lane was good, even can read from second side lane as well, what is really impressive for ultra wide view lens. But don't forget that "they" have white numbers on dark background.
I wrote about that here: Reading License Plates at Night. HID / Xenon, standard bulbs , this will apply to ANY other dash camera.
Wide view 165 degree lens is alsoa good feature. Can see even after A-pillar of each side.

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg

Back