Mobius rival -Stylish INNOVV™ C1 from #808 family. 1080p 30fps WDR G-sensor action- dash camera

I will not put a GoPro on my windshield even if I will receive it for free. It not fit my basic needings, no matter how good its videos are.

enjoy,
Mtz
I'm sick and tired of manufacturers constantly trying to tell us what we want - I refuse to stick any more huge plastic boxes to my windscreen - I'm done with that.

Basic dashcam = 2 remote lenses, hidden DVR, fantastic daytime & good nighttime recordings.
The size of the DVR is irrelevant, it's the quality of the recording that's important (a good price also helps).

I WILL NOT be buying one of these & I WILL NOT be buying a mobius. Saving my hard-earned for a decent system.

I'm sick and tired of manufacturers constantly trying to tell us what we want - I refuse to stick any more huge plastic boxes to my windscreen - I'm done with that.

Basic dashcam = 2 remote lenses, hidden DVR, fantastic daytime & good nighttime recordings.
The size of the DVR is irrelevant, it's the quality of the recording that's important (a good price also helps).

I WILL NOT be buying one of these & I WILL NOT be buying a mobius. Saving my hard-earned for a decent system.

That is also idea what I would like to see in my car for long time, but this would be off topic if we continue here.
Probably can replay HERE, not the ideal as per not having both cams 1080p, but still idea is in direction what I like.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that the package from innovv does not include a car mount. I do not know if the car mount has the standard size of the digital camera mount like people used in a tripod. Where can i found this info? I am continuously watching this dash cam.

It is standard. For sure will be some car mount because the same seller offered car mounts also for 808 #26. I hope he will offer also the small mount from DR32, which I think is the smallest mount from the market.

enjoy,
Mtz

It is standard. For sure will be some car mount because the same seller offered car mounts also for 808 #26. I hope he will offer also the small mount from DR32, which I think is the smallest mount from the market.

enjoy,
Mtz
Have you got any pictures of that mount?

If your ears can support my bad english you can look here. Because I almost never speak english but only write and read it, my spoken english is bad and some people don't understand this type of knowing an language.
If you want more pictures I need to look for that mount which is somewhere in my house.

enjoy,
Mtz

If your ears can support my bad english you can look here. Because I almost never speak english but only write and read it, my spoken english is bad and some people don't understand this type of knowing an language.

thanks for that :)

your English is a lot better than 95% of the conversations I have every day

Looking at your actual location I can understand, but at least you can use your hands in your conversations. But also I was trying to understand what some australian biker said in some interview and I understood nothing.

Like I said in that video, could be nice if offering 2 pieces from the windshield part for the people with 2 cars. I like this mount because even it is small, it can be can be partially removed. But all these screw type mounts are big in some way.

enjoy,
Mtz

Looking at your actual location I can understand, but at least you can use your hands in your conversations. But also I was trying to understand what some australian biker said in some interview and I understood nothing.
that's not unusual, I've been in the USA and had people that couldn't understand me also, we generally talk fast and it's hard for people to catch

the lens used in the Mobius is of exceptional quality and is made to order in Japan.

Can you confirm 100% that lens used on Mobius are Made in Japan ?!
Very good quality Japan ( Made IN Japan ) lenses are very expencive. Good ones cost hald of the Mobius price and very good are whole price or above Mobius price.
It is much cheaper to buy very good quality lenses locally ( made in China ), that can match same high standard as Japan made, but difference is in price.
Something does not seems logical to me with pricing.
Can you contact manufacturer so they will confirm 100% regarding lens origin.

If you want more pictures I need to look for that mount which is somewhere in my house.

enjoy,
Mtz

There's no need to feel bad if your English is not perfect. The majority of us here have zero ability to speak Romanian. We're so bad at it we can't even say a single word in Romanian. ;)

Nadia the first woman to get 10.0 if i am not rembering wrong.

When i was a kid i was pretty fast on my feet, but running "with a head start" against a East German female runner set me in place.
Since that day in the erly 80ties in Rostock i never claimed to be fast on my feet Again .

PS. when i was in Freemantle i dident have a problem keeping up :) but i was :eek: that te ppl at the hotel made me and the 1 st navigator out to be Americans.

Guess its our pronounciation :D

I should point out that when I worked for EIZO USA, the distributer from the UK used to come to the US for the Comdex Show. He always joked with us that whatever we spoke in the USA, it sure wasn't English. Come to think of it, maybe he wasn't joking. :p

OK, back to the topic...

32g with 700mAh battery, is it true?? this is really small one! can it work with power bank?

Can you confirm 100% that lens used on Mobius are Made in Japan ?!
Very good quality Japan ( Made IN Japan ) lenses are very expencive. Good ones cost hald of the Mobius price and very good are whole price or above Mobius price.
It is much cheaper to buy very good quality lenses locally ( made in China ), that can match same high standard as Japan made, but difference is in price.
Something does not seems logical to me with pricing.
Can you contact manufacturer so they will confirm 100% regarding lens origin.
I can confirm 100% that both Mobius lenses are made IN Japan. That is also the reason they have a long production lead time and large MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity). I know the MOQ for lens B is 10K pieces so most likely the same applies to lens A.
I don't know if the lenses made in China can meet the quality standards of the lenses made in Japan, but I do know that the Mobius developer is extremely particular about lens quality and has tested hundreds of different lenses. He will not cut costs by using sub-standard lenses. I conclude that there must be a reason for him choosing the Japanese models, and it can't be price ;).

I am not sure about lens A origin but lens B video looks about 10-15% bettet at night. I did side by side tests A & B lens, will post result soon.

Back