Mobius rival -Stylish INNOVV™ C1 from #808 family. 1080p 30fps WDR G-sensor action- dash camera

i always think the THL is HTC at the beginning

looks more Samsung I think, not a look I really like that much but it's functional, I want to try a Zopo next time, my regular phone is an iPhone5, I just use these other phones for internet really

You might be noticed that foxoffer has this camera in stock with $88.99, but innovv.com just sold it for $69.99. Any comments about the second seller?

I noticed that the package from innovv does not include a car mount. I do not know if the car mount has the standard size of the digital camera mount like people used in a tripod. Where can i found this info? I am continuously watching this dash cam.
yes that is a standard mount, which fit with the other stud mounting brackets, DC/DV tripod and so on.

You might be noticed that foxoffer has this camera in stock with $88.99, but innovv.com just sold it for $69.99. Any comments about the second seller?
the standard packaging included a C1, a AV cable, a USB cable, a holder, a
Neck strap lanyard, and a manual.

Does anyone know if it will come with a waterproof case for outdoor use?

nope for the C1.
but the good news is, the designer is planing for a upgrade version which is waterproof BUT only little micrometers dimension increasing.

last post tonight, share you some new photos.
Thanks & Enjoy the designer's inspiration.

4.jpg 41.jpg w.jpg

As per all-around camcorder design / appearance looks nice, but of course very important is functionality and video recording quality on which manufacturer continues to work.
I will post soon some videos from first FW release.

I'm super new to Dash cam. I have been using my Go pros for Dash cam and let me say that it sucks and are super noticeable. Some time it doesn't even record, So now I'm looking for something i can leave in my car and not be afraid of someone breaking into my car to steal it. I do like the Innovv design more then the Mobius, but i love the fact that you can take the Mobius lens and relocated. This feature sold me on the Mobius. Also all the support it has. I guess let see what happens lol.

Looking good :)

Hope the mail man come knocking on my door soon.

The camera on Helmet, You can see which color you prefer.

Innovv C1 Black-on helmet.jpg Innovv C1 Blue-on helmet.jpg Innovv C1 Gold-on helmet.jpg Innovv C1 Silver-on helmet.jpg

Nice pictures. I hope for black screws just for the black version of the camera.
Welcome to the forum.

enjoy,
Mtz

Really interested in this camera (namely video quality) vs. the mobius. I'd like to purchase one or two for road bicycling races. The Garmin Virb and GoPro are incredible, but much more than I want to spend.

Also, can anyone confirm extended battery life via an external usb charger? Most races are around 2-3 hours.

600mA internal battery can support 100 mins for 1080p video recording.
One 6000mA mobile extended battery can support 1000 mins, 16 hours.

Share with us the videos after you get the camera.

Nice match!
Any video clip to share with us with the C1 mounted on the helmet while riding on the road?

People questioned how C1 looks like in the car,
Here you are.

PS.
A very successful wine company in China has a famous advertising,
It said,
For health concern, please do not drink too much!
People drink it everyday indeed.
I am inspired, and would like address below,
Please do not buy C1 and use it as dashcam, because thieves also like it. Innovv C1-In Car.jpg

Hi RockThinking,

I am surprised that you wrote : "Pleas
e do not buy C1 and use it as dashcam, because thieves also like it. "
in the previous post.

You know that you are on a Dashcam forum right ;-)

You should instead recomment the black color and also supply a tiny mount (smaller than the one shown) so the camera can be easily "hidden".
I would also add a 90 degree usb cable or even a 180 to make the cable wrapped around the top of the camera so you could hide it in the liner of the car.

Just my 2 cents...

Back