Mobius UK seller?

Rporteo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone point me in the direction of a mobius distributor in the UK, there are a couple on ebay but they are asking nearly £200!!!!

Thanks for the replies, both are out of stock of the V3 with wide angles lens:(

May be an option to get it from https://www.ebay.com/itm/161577541220 then. I know it's ebay but apparently this seller actually makes the Mobius cameras and I got mine from him...took around 8 days to get here. :)

...reverend beat me to it! ;)

I'm looking for a UK seller for warranty purposes, the mini 0803 I had in the wifes car got very hot and stopped working, when there's a power supply to it the LED ligjt shows but the camera will not power up, bought from eprance who to their credit have said to send it back to them so they can look at it, problem being it'll be close to 2 months before it's resolved. Wont be anywhere near that long from UK sellers

I'll order one from them, on your heads be it if there's an issue though:p
Thanks for the help chaps:)

I'll order one from them, on your heads be it if there's an issue though:p
Thanks for the help chaps:)

I'm willing to bet you @reverend 's left nut you'll be fine ;)

seriously though their track record is very good

Heeeeey I'm not so happy about that - that one does all the work!!

Just make sure to get some decent accessories as well as that item is just the camera - not sure how you're planning to hook it up but you'd need USB cables, car chargers (something like the Scosche USBC242M is a good bet) and a window mount if you're going to use it in the car.

Looking at the 3m cable, the car window mount, got a spare belkin usb cig charger and already had a cig socket hardwired to the fusebox using an add-a-fuse. She picks her new car up sometime this week, so I'll get the cig socket in before the camera gets here.

Will be the 3m taped fixed mount and not the suction as I was it as inconspicuous as possible, was looking at the a118 but seeing videos on here the mobius beats it hands down for recording quality even at night

All ordered from the ebay link to the manufacturer. Thanks again for all your input!

Thanks for the replies, both are out of stock of the V3 with wide angles lens:(

V3 is hot sales that it is often out of stock,but
New stock will be in UK warehouse this Thursday(the day after tomorrow will start delivery again).

Banggood has them as well.

but if you want better CS jovuu is here.

Yep we're here (desperate for a holiday but who isn't?).

We're changing our CS procedures as our response time has dropped a little so hopefully within about 2 weeks we should be on our different procedures giving even quicker and better support.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Hi @JooVuu : on your site, the Mobius Wide Lens is back on stock. Could you tell us which is the type of wide lens: B or C? Thank you.

Hi @JooVuu : on your site, the Mobius Wide Lens is back on stock. Could you tell us which is the type of wide lens: B or C? Thank you.
Lens C.

I'll update the page today.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Back