Mobius UK seller?

I bought my first Mobius from JooVuu & the second from Webbex.

You mention that you had purchased your 2nd Mobius from Webbex, could I ask how do you rate them?

You mention that you had purchased your 2nd Mobius from Webbex, could I ask how do you rate them?

It was a very straightforward experience. I ordered it online one evening. Webbex posted it to me the next day & I received it the day after.

I've had no problems with either of my two Mobius cams, so I cannot say how Webbex or JooVuu might deal with requests for refund or replacement, etc.

Oh, just remembered that the data cable for my first Mobius was faulty. JooVuu sent me a replacement without any fuss.

Brilliant, thank you for taking the time to reply and is good to know, will be placing an order with Webbex shortly.

I've had problems with some websites (e.g. Banggood) indicating that product is in stock when it's not so.

With Webbex, I made my order "conditional on the Mobius Camera actually being in stock, and available for immediate shipment. The webpage indicates that you have five items in stock, however, I have had problems with other websites and incorrect stock level indications."

Chris Smith of Webbex promptly emailed me with "thanks for the order. I’m posting it this morning!"

I've had problems with some websites (e.g. Banggood) indicating that product is in stock when it's not so.

With Webbex, I made my order "conditional on the Mobius Camera actually being in stock, and available for immediate shipment. The webpage indicates that you have five items in stock, however, I have had problems with other websites and incorrect stock level indications."

Chris Smith of Webbex promptly emailed me with "thanks for the order. I’m posting it this morning!"
Is that Wide angle lens C?

Good news, Wide angle lens C next week Joovuu will start fast shipping and in stock again.

Is it the new batch of revised C lens module that eliminates the focus problem due to temperature difference?

Last edited:
We are very confident to say,absolutely yes!we always stock the newest Mobius,Pls see picture I uploaded

Kind regards,
Joovuu.com

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 21
Back