Mobius v3 problem

wingchun

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys.
Will try and keep this short as it is a bit of a saga.
Bought a Mobius v3 about 4 weeks ago and installed a Sandisk 32gb class 4 card that I already had. Tried it on it's default settings and it seemed ok for 3 short clips, was in fact quite pleased with the outcome. Tried to delete them but couldn't so thought ok, will sort that out later.
Evening came and I went to video a night time procession to see the image quality, just a short clip which was viewable but not good, Too dark. So tried to delete it again. Still no go.
Next day sat in my car with it and clicked the video record button but to my surprise nothing happened except that I got a rapid red blink instead of the normal one per second and the light at the rear did not flash at all.
Thought I had corrupted the card in my ignorance so used the camera to reformat it. Still the same.
I understand there can be problems with the Sandisk card so I purchased a Kingston 32gb class but unfortunately this didn't work. However I was able to get into the menu as this still worked and selected the photo link. Took 3 pics and downloaded them. Pics actually took but there was no image, only a solid black rectangle!! Bit frustrated now so I am hoping some knowledgeable guy on here can come up with a solution.
Thanks!!!!

check your settings
Thanks.
Have checked settings and am now getting a proper recording but images and videos are still black. Is problem in camera or my media settings?
Thanks again.

Back