Mobius vendors

GJHS

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius A & C, SJ4000, M10, Mini 0806, Innovv C3,4, Xiaomi Yi
Has anyone had experience with Novotm.com? They have great prices on a Mobius DashCam package. Their ebay store has good reviews and they are a authorized vendor, unfortunately ebay is the only place I see reviews.

I have kept my eye on this guy for few month, looks legit. Also if look into buymobius.com online shop layout and all the effort he puts into it, - looks professional, means he takes his business seriously and which gives more confidence for the buyer. Although I havnt bought from him, so personally dont have an experience with him.

I just received my Mobius from Novotm via Amazon. This vendor also sells via eBay. It came quickly and works at least as well as expected. I got the DashCam package with the 32GB microSD card. Several sources had indicated Novotm is an authorized and recommended retailer. The eBay seller eletoponline365, who is generally identified as the manufacturer links to Novotm for US buyers that prefer to purchase from a domestic vendor. You might save $10-$15 by purchasing from eletoponline365 but if there is a problem and you have to return it, I think that shipping cost wise, you'd be out of luck. Novotm did offer a package that I liked and the price was attractive. I bought it through Amazon because that offered the most secure platform to resolve any possible dispute. BTW, I also purchased a pair of G1W DashCams through a vendor in China off of eBay as gifts for my wife and daughter. They arrived in California in 7 days and we have all been delighted with them too.

Back