Mobius Vs G1W

I'm wondering if I should've placed the clips the other way around. Since the Mobius is mounted to the outermost edge of the windscreen & the G1W is mounted to the offside of the rear view mirror, I'm thinking the mobius' clip should've been on the right.
I'm kinda hoping that this is the best position to get footage of oncoming muppets using their mobiles as well as getting a better look at their numberplates.

I'm wondering if I should've placed the clips the other way around. Since the Mobius is mounted to the outermost edge of the windscreen & the G1W is mounted to the offside of the rear view mirror, I'm thinking the mobius' clip should've been on the right.
I'm kinda hoping that this is the best position to get footage of oncoming muppets using their mobiles as well as getting a better look at their numberplates.

For fair and more correct side by side test it is best to mount both dashcam as close as possible to each other. You can mount mobius temporary next time to the centre ( close to G1W ) and after tests are done, then put it back to the place you usually use it.

For fair and more correct side by side test it is best to mount both dashcam as close as possible to each other. You can mount mobius temporary next time to the centre ( close to G1W ) and after tests are done, then put it back to the place you usually use it.
It wasn't really meant to be a full-on comparison though, just that I left the G1 in the bus whilst I tested the Mobius & figured it's be good to see a comparison of the footage, also good to compare the different view from each cam. I've just uploaded another vid to the DiY thread re the vibration.

From comments made elsewhere, am I correct in thinking that the G1W video is 1080p & the Mobius video is 720p?

From comments made elsewhere, am I correct in thinking that the G1W video is 1080p & the Mobius video is 720p?
I'm sure the Mobius also does 1080, just that I'm a bit of an old fart & didn't quite get it right when I went through the setup prog.

Back