Mobuis Mini

Hmm, sorry to hear that... Thanks for letting us know.

Yeah, unfortunately that puts the kibosh on using a super-cap with the Mini. My guess is that it would be pretty easy to add that setting to mSetup for the Mini considering it is basically the same platform as the Maxi but that's not something we are likely to see happen any time soon. :(

Well, got my mini now... Haven't played much with it since no time etc... But boy you guys were right, this thing gets HOOOOTTTTT.... @60 fps anyway. I didn't see a choice for A or B lens like with M1. I'm guessing it's a perfect hat cam. It really is very tiny.....

I'm done testing.... didn't even bother flippin' the image...

Daytime's OK But....

I'm done testing.... didn't even bother flippin' the image...

Daytime's OK But....

Daytime camera it is then.

I see you have image stabilisation turned on. Do you like it? I'm not sure it's much use on a dashcam.

It's very "artsy". I like it! :smuggrin:

:ROFLMAO:

Honestly, when I saw the result for the first time, I had a :eek: moment.....

Daytime camera it is then.

I see you have image stabilisation turned on. Do you like it? I'm not sure it's much use on a dashcam.

Meh, didn't even set it to stabilise, but I noticed it, I don't think it's much use for a dashcam, provided a sturdy mount. Now when use in a ralley car, that's a whole other can of worms.... But I did have a hatcam session, and truth be told, in that setup the EIS seems useful. The negative there is that the date/time stamp is banned to oblivion...

Tbh, my mate 808 has better result in night recordings, not sharper, but brighter, and the 808 isn't really that good either....

I guess I'll just use it as a hatcam, when I need better day time quality then my Mate808..... However, I did "fit" my 808 with a Foxeer battery, and now it records about 2hrs on end.... :D

Last edited:
F1.8 lens for Mobius Mini...??!?

Should do better in low light than the B lens with F2.0?

You can buy just the lens only to fit the Mini lens module. This opens up many more possibilities than purchasing the whole module. Mobius Mini uses an M9 lens vs M12 like other dash/action cams.

A quick search shows not much of them M9 lenses though....

You are right, there don't seem to be too many that turn up in searching. Somewhere. I came upon a supplier on AliExpress that had a selection of M9 lenses back when we were discussing them here. I'll try to find them.

Back