More brass than sense

sludgeguts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius x3, G1W held as spare.

Buys a new Ferrari, takes it out of the showroom then wrecks it.

Surely, if you want to open her up you'd go to a test track & play in someone else's for the day?
Get a feel for what these can do, get it out of your system?

Don't think he realised some of these cars can hit 100mph in second gear and you can lose traction in 3rd..!

Flooring it to traction loss then dumping power off in panic has predictable results and can be seen all over YouTube !

The damm thing was proberly in track mode before he left the salesmans lot, that that just proof ppl with money often have traded in ther brain and driving skills for those dollars. :rolleyes:

Buys a new Ferrari, takes it out of the showroom then wrecks it.

Surely, if you want to open her up you'd go to a test track & play in someone else's for the day?
Get a feel for what these can do, get it out of your system?
It is probably out of his system now :D

At least he won't have to worry about when it will get the 'first scratch' in the paint.

It is probably out of his system now :D
Yeah, when he hit that line of parked cars in his brand new, multi million dollar moter he most likely got a lot of something out of his system!:D

There are always gypsies around collecting plastic and metal, I'm surprised they didn't show up imediately. :rolleyes:

Must be another kind of gypsies we have here, here they go strait for the wallet or cash register or just pull cubber wire straif out of the ground while still live.
Often the trains here cant run as ther signal wire have been pulled out of the ground over night.

Better stop here i can feel a ranting is comming, and i would hate to have to put down +30 lines of text on "paper" to explain myself and the facts of life in Denmark.

Back