Morning cold, no start

Same problem -5c.... First and last camera this vendor. So many problems with 0803. I am not testing rabbit.

so, my mobius is not the only camera with issues in the cold. glad I am not the only one, but not glad it happens

Thanks to response from Blackboxed, I got another 0803 which Blackboxed sent me as a warranty replacement.
Watching it carefully for last 2-3 days, and so far it is working fine in low temperatures. Today in the morning it was -18C (0F) and camera started Ok.

Just an update:
Kelvin @ BlackBoxed has replaced my camera as well, it is too warm at the moment to test it's functionality during winter operations. but I got to say that, this is amazing customer service. Definitely buy from them, if you are in GTA area and want local warranty.

Just an update:
Kelvin @ BlackBoxed has replaced my camera as well, it is too warm at the moment to test it's functionality during winter operations. but I got to say that, this is amazing customer service. Definitely buy from them, if you are in GTA area and want local warranty.

Thanks for the positive comment!

Kelvin

Kelvin,

I have been trying to email you about my Mini 0806 that I purchased in February this year. I am having problems. Is your email still not working?

Be using this again for winter soon...

I cant imagine why anyone in Canada would nt have one fitted...

It seems that Black Boxed are happy to sell you dashcams, but if it develops a fault, they are not interested. They don't even respond to my emails. Unless Kelvin comes up with a plausible excuse as to why he has been ignoring me, I won't use them again, or recommend them.

Back