Most Reliable Micro SD for A129?

stehanson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, planning on installing my new Cam next weekend when the three wire kit arrives but need a new SD for this cam- I use a Samsung Evo Plus (128 GB 100 MB/s Class 10 U3) in another cam with no issues - is this suitable for the A129 or is Samsung Pro Plus card a better option given its significantly more expensive but built to last longer

or any other brand / model?

TIA

that card should be fine, they don't last forever though so depending on how much use it has had you may want to think about replacing it anyway

that card should be fine, they don't last forever though so depending on how much use it has had you may want to think about replacing it anyway

Thanks, i'm going to order a new one regardless, as that card is still being used in my Mini 0806 which is in another vehicle I own

Hi, planning on installing my new Cam next weekend when the three wire kit arrives but need a new SD for this cam- I use a Samsung Evo Plus (128 GB 100 MB/s Class 10 U3) in another cam with no issues - is this suitable for the A129 or is Samsung Pro Plus card a better option given its significantly more expensive but built to last longer

or any other brand / model?

TIA

Have been using the Samsung EVO Select 128GB for a few months already with no problems at all. I bought a couple extra ones since for $25 USD its relatively reasonable and if it ever goes bad ill just change it out. Maybe the EVO Plus will last longer than the EVO Select? I am not sure

Have been using the Samsung EVO Select 128GB for a few months already with no problems at all. I bought a couple extra ones since for $25 USD its relatively reasonable and if it ever goes bad ill just change it out. Maybe the EVO Plus will last longer than the EVO Select? I am not sure

As far as i'm aware the Select version is the latest version of the Evo 'plus' card
The Pro plus version is designed to last longer but is at least twice the price in the Uk.

Ive used EVO in 24x7 surviellence cams that record frequent motion for over a year without any problems. Dash cams are continuoius of course but I doubt EVO would fail.

Back