MotoProCam dual 1080p

teddyc1

Reaction score
Country
Israel
OK so I saw this video of a new 1080 dual cam system with a screen - and I can’t find any user reviews besides the promo unboxing and that sort of review.

Actual users - since May 2018 - where are they?

MotoProCam.com has the infos.

motoprocam dual 1080p motorcycle dvr camera system

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The video with the riding shots:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a rebadged model, not sure if they've improved it yet but I know someone that was testing it previously and it was very buggy at the time

Any memory of what the old name was?

As an aside, is it normal for cams marked “1080p” to actually be 1280x720?

I noticed this wording on a sales page for cam and if that is standard wording then perhaps it applies to this cam as well. Image quality certainly looks like 720 to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any memory of what the old name was?

don't recall what name it had but the samples were direct from the actual manufacturer, if you're looking for a 2 channel bike camera the Innovv K2 is just about to be released, I've seen some pre release footage from it and it looks much better than this one already

Haha that main unit so much look like my first true dashcam ( 720p + D1 )

As such my camera had the main camera in the housing with the screen and the rear camera on a wire.

Here is some front footage from 5 years ago from that setup.

Thanks jokiin for the reminder about the upcoming Innovv K2. I had considered getting two of the C5 units, but then thought that would be kind of lame.

Thanks kamkar1 for posting the old footage. Interesting that the casing for the main unit looks so similar.

Back