motor bike riding dangerously

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
going back 8 months now.
was reported to cops the next day in morning, i gave the cops this footage told them i wanted him charged with multiple offences.
i got a call from the cops later that afternoon saying he had a clean driving record and was spoken to firmly about his riding behaviour, he admitted it, and was given a warning. how light is that. a slap on the wrist. next time he may not be so lucky and get killed.

Idiots.

Looks like they are going up the road going to Yorkey's Knob (Queensland). Very appropriate !!

Lost for meaning / background / cultural info, but i love the Aussie way of saying things :)

Was it the same group of bikers in both scenes?
Hand on heart, I've never seen such responsible riding in the last 3 years of my driving for a living, as I saw at the start of your video.
Doesn't balance out the wheelies and riding with no hands on the bars though. Not when it's around other road users.
Interesting that the one without the helmet cam was the show off. I wonder if the others were filming him?

Last edited:
Here in the South we have an expression: "Cuttin' the fool" which means acting stupidly. Those who "cut the fool" on motorcycles on the roads often find out how quickly things can go seriously sour- if they survive :eek:

Phil

Here in the South we have an expression: "Cuttin' the fool" which means acting stupidly. Those who "cut the fool" on motorcycles on the roads often find out how quickly things can go seriously sour- if they survive :eek:

Phil

here we just refer to them as "temporary Australians"

My dad likes to point out how they'd often wear a helmet, but then only a t-shirt and shorts with sandals (doesn't that hurt when shifting gears?).... That when, not if, they crash, there will just be a long red streak with a helmet at the end.

Back