Motorbike Gang Whizz By

richx

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Dash Cam
A129 Duo, A139, Mola N3, A119v2, B4K
With a couple of supermen stunt thrown in for good measure.

Bikers :rolleyes:
And they often wonder why they dont get any respect :)
I dont think i can recall a single case of a biker staying behind me in my car, even if i am driving at speeds over the actual limit on that road, it is my personal feeling that motorcyclist just have to overtake anything, and then when thats done, you move along quickly so you once again catch up to someone you can overtake.

On Tuesday driving home, behind a truck, the car behind me was clearly frustrated that i did not overtake it illegally ( road markings )
I did eventually overtake the truck, and also illegally but some KM down the road just after a 90 deg bend in the road where the truck was also slowed down so i dident have to break the speed limit too much overtaking it.
I was contemplating just staying there as the truck pretty much did the 80 km/h speed limit on the highway, so not like there was much gained by passing it, i think i got to my home town a minute or two before the truck that had been hung up at a intersection.

Huge variety of bikers passing through our area, (near Loch Lomond scenery to die for).
Weekend warriors who generally think speed limits are for others, tourers who mostly want to enjoy the scenery and get to where their going in one piece + bikes are heavy loaded.
I'm lucky, retired so I can pick my ride times, I know the best bits of the roads and our local council laid on free bike safety advice and practical ride demos to try and cut down on the fatalities they were getting.
Last one near us was two young lads touring, rider & pillion, tail ended by car while stopped to turn off main road. Rider killed.

TBH the video also remind me of my youth, 50 ccm mopeds,,,,, no longer 50 CCM and 2 BHP :)
One of the guys had a Kreidler moped, heavily beefed up, with a full fairing and clip on handlebars, pretty much looked and worked like those little race mopeds.
The cops only ever saw the rear end of that moped, well at least until the dumb ass crashed it.

Back