Motorcycle INNOVV K5 Sample

Fact

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a final cut via Lightworks of MP4 clips captured with the INNOVV K5. In the days past I would attempt to provide some mapping context to my road trip videos and found it extremely time consuming. With today's GPS metadata handling generating these maps has become much easier and more accurate. Dashcam Viewer does a good job of processing multiple action/dashcam GPS data files. I was able to export from Dashcam a GPX format that Garmin Basecamp imported and generated a track. So, if you like the scenery, or the route you are viewing, there is a means for you to get a map. I don't want to just see some place in a video, I want to be able to get there, or at least consider how could get there. Maps help. I'm wondering about any of you who may have a method or process to accomplish video ride-alongs with GPS route mapping.

TS format may be good for playback but it is not so much for editing. 4k 30fps is crisp but man-o-man does it eat up the resources. I will be looking at 2k 60fps in the days ahead. Hope to hear what you have been doing with your footage.

Last edited:
Very nice, thanks for sharing. You can change the format from .TS to .MP4 in the app settings.
(as mentioned in the video, I agree the rear camera needs to be re-mounted in a more solid fixed solid frame area if possible)

Last edited:
Back