Motorcyclist drops prosthetic leg...

DashcamDPR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
A119 Pro, Mio Mivue 508 for the work van
Not something you see everyday.... anywhere!! (and listen at 52 seconds!!!)

she's my kind of lovely though!

Santa came rolling in at the end. Wonder if this is an ad for Hangover part 4.

santa.jpg
the-hangover-body.jpg

He may need help picking up that bike, though.
:(

Santa came rolling in at the end. Wonder if this is an ad for Hangover part 4.
Not often we see an old Austin on the road this time of year, they normally come out in the summer, but what vehicle is she driving? Seems remarkably unstable, even putting the parking brake on/off makes it tilt! And no sound of an internal combustion engine...

And where are they? British car and British plates, but other things look wrong. Maybe Ireland?

If only he'd been storing a carton of tomato soup inside the prosthetic leg. Imagine the scene.

If I had a false leg I'd be playing that trick all the time. I'd set up a youtube channel with the recorded pranks. I'd be rich from the revenue.

I did hear of one guy who bought a take away curry and stuffed it inside his jacket while riding home, then got into an accident. Everyone thought his guts were spilling out. So I can't take credit for the idea.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I did hear of one guy who bought a take away curry and stuffed it inside his jacket while riding home, then got into an accident. Everyone thought his guts were spilling out. So I can't take credit for the idea

You'll love this then!!

O that's pranking to the next level :giggle:

O that's pranking to the next level :giggle:

It's two sided too. Knowing it's a prank, It's absolutely hilarious, but at the same time, given that these days something like this happening for real isn't out of the question, it must be extremely terrifying and distressing for the people being "pranked"! If it were me walking in seeing it first hand I genuinely wouldn't know if it was a prank to begin with and while I'd most likely see the funny side when told, It'd genuinely give me nightmares!

Indeed it would not surprise me if moisture levels in some underwear went up a bit :eek:
When i was a kid and we was camping out in a dark Forrest, what i can assume was just a deer walking by totally freaked us 4-5 kids out.
And this was in the late 70ties so really not much to have scared us in advance other then maybe Texas chainsaw massacre :)

I dont think a person like that would scare me today, but maybe if he wore a turban along the chainsaw and was yelling die infidel Danish pig bastard i might start to run.

Ok I enjoyed the prank vid, but on reflection it's too strong, too scary for the victims (if they weren't actors ofc.)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back