Motorpark Multi Safer installation

Fopflugel

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I want to hardwire my dashcam ( Blackvue DR650s-2ch). And i want to use these tools for it:
Motorpark Multi Safer:

51EaKMP%2B9ZL.jpg

And some fuse taps.

Since i'm not a technician i have some questions:
  1. Wich wire goes to a fuse with constant power? ( i think it's the yellow one)
  2. Wich wire goes to a fuse without constant power? ( i think it's the red one)

For what it is worth.. I used power from my brake light fuse for constant power and the radio for my ACC power. Depending on the make of your vehicle your sources may differ. Some folks have had a lot of trouble finding sources that are constant due to power management built into top end vehicles.
Good luck on your project :)

I want to hardwire my dashcam ( Blackvue DR650s-2ch). And i want to use these tools for it:
Motorpark Multi Safer:

51EaKMP%2B9ZL.jpg

And some fuse taps.

Since i'm not a technician i have some questions:
  1. Wich wire goes to a fuse with constant power? ( i think it's the yellow one)
  2. Wich wire goes to a fuse without constant power? ( i think it's the red one)
How did you connect the wires? I have a add to fuse but I can only connect 1 wire...how do I connect the other?

You need 2 add a fuse, yellow wire goes to an always on fuse, red to a switched ignition fuse, check your car manual to see which fuses are always on and which ones are ignition switched.

Back