MPH coming to DDpai M6+ with next update!

smiffy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
14397280_514779478726872_276361927_n.png

14429590_514779485393538_1973488347_n.png

Yes imperial is in mine. Convenient that it only arrived today as well :)

Has anyone noticed that the MPH speed is way off of the actual speed as shown on the speedometer?

Has anyone gotten mph to show? I'm running v3.3.1.7 and have "Imperial system" selected under "App advanced settings" but still get km/h on my videos.

Me too - mph on the dashboard but kph on the video.

Has anyone gotten mph to show? I'm running v3.3.1.7 and have "Imperial system" selected under "App advanced settings" but still get km/h on my videos.

Me too - mph on the dashboard but kph on the video.

Same here?

And I'm still having gps failures since on Dashcam Viewer since the last DDPai update, although all of the gps traces are showing ok in the DDPai app?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The latest firmware update released a few days ago V3.3.2.5 displays Miles/h on the screen but there are so many issues with it I don't recommend updating until DDPai fix them.

If you've already updated then I had to switch the power off and on again before it appeared.

The latest firmware update released a few days ago V3.3.2.5 displays Miles/h on the screen but there are so many issues with it I don't recommend updating until DDPai fix them.

If you've already updated then I had to switch the power off and on again before it appeared.

What issues are you having?

Apart from a power cycle before MPH appeared on the video - I have not noticed anything untoward.

I recon a reset / reconfigure is good practice anyway to set any new features that may have been added - so I don't regard the power cycle as an issue.

What issues are you having?

Apart from a power cycle before MPH appeared on the video - I have not noticed anything untoward.

I recon a reset / reconfigure is good practice anyway to set any new features that may have been added - so I don't regard the power cycle as an issue.

The time keeps jumping from the correct time to an hour earlier and back to the correct time again. This messes up the clip order as well as the time being incorrect. A few other users are experiencing the same issue.

I've tried a reset and re-formatting the card.

The time keeps jumping from the correct time to an hour earlier and back to the correct time again. This messes up the clip order as well as the time being incorrect. A few other users are experiencing the same issue.

I've tried a reset and re-formatting the card.

Oh - I'll check mine tomorrow. It's been on 24/7 since the update so I'll see what it has recorded.

I noticed some comments about speed - but mine seems to be spot on...

Oh - I'll check mine tomorrow. It's been on 24/7 since the update so I'll see what it has recorded.

I noticed some comments about speed - but mine seems to be spot on...

Speed is perfect on mine as well. Just the time issue is annoying.

Speed is perfect on mine as well. Just the time issue is annoying.

Yep Robbo22 - you are quite correct.

I checked yesterday's footage and the time is 1 hour out - maybe something to do BST.

Oddly - I can download footage from yesterday's journey home, but can't find files with the correct time stamp on the SD card.

I'll go back to the previous firmware and live with kph...

Yep Robbo22 - you are quite correct.

I checked yesterday's footage and the time is 1 hour out - maybe something to do BST.

Oddly - I can download footage from yesterday's journey home, but can't find files with the correct time stamp on the SD card.

I'll go back to the previous firmware and live with kph...

What I noticed was the time would correct itself after I connected my phone to the camera and then later on at some point it would change back to an hour out again. Because of this the files would save in the wrong order.

What I noticed was the time would correct itself after I connected my phone to the camera and then later on at some point it would change back to an hour out again. Because of this the files would save in the wrong order.

That makes sense - I was testing to see if an event triggered with capture button would get over written so hadn't connected the phone since the update.

That makes sense - I was testing to see if an event triggered with capture button would get over written so hadn't connected the phone since the update.

Also the update would have wiped any existing clips from the SD card because they re did the file structure.

Back