Muffled Voice on B1W

TxCarGuy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Blueskysea B1W
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a B1W and installed it in my car with the provided cigarette lighter power adapter. Before installing it, I tested it with the provided usb to micro usb cable with my laptop and everything was working fine. When I installed it in my car yesterday morning, everything was working fine and the lady's voice sounded fine. I plan on leaving this in the car all the time and when I went out to go drive yesterday afternoon, the voice sounded muffled. I haven't done anything to it and pulled it out of the holder to look for any damage and did not see any. I live in Texas and it was 95 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday... could the heat have damaged it? One of the reasons that I bought this was that it had a capacitor for heat resistance. I also opened the app and turned the voice off and on and that did not seem to help. I thought that maybe after it cooled down over night, that it might help. Unfortunately not... Is there something that I can do to restore the natural voice and not have it sound so muffled? Other than that, it seems to be working just fine so far.

Adam

Hello Adam,
Could you mind to take a short video to show this problem? This is the first time to get the report on this " muffled " voice. Thanks for your help!

Hi estore009,

Of course. Here is a small clip of the car starting up and turning off. My neighbor was doing yard work and tried to get a clip without their trimmers so you can hear that a little in the background. Does this help?

Thanks,

Adam

Is the speaker mounted on the circuit board or via some wire leads? Wondering if it could fall away from the opening in the body?

This is the hardware problem on its speaker, might dust on its speaker!
And please PM me your order ID, and our CS staff will send you the replacement!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C B1W 6
B B1W 2
C B1W 3
O B1W 2
Back