Must have been shopping at Home Depot

I guess they haven't yet found the speed required to have that load flip off the roof in a split second. And let's hope there is no need for harsh braking.
That is stupid and dangerous !!!

Last edited:
And there is a police station on the next street running east/west like this street to the South of there. I had unplugged my rear camera and put the charger to the side as I was removing garbage from my home that I was going to unload at a transfer station. I didn't want the cables getting entangled as I was loading and unloading tons of junk from a do it myself home reno, otherwise I would have had footage when he was behind me. I couldn't be happier to make the turn

thing is, they give you twine/string for FREE at every single home improvement store i've ever been to, specifically for securing your load. he could have easily tied it thru the window openings, but obviously didn't.

:ROFLMAO:
I like how he was holding it steady through the window but basically had the window rolled all the way up.
At least he was going below the speed limit, maybe coulda used his hazards haha

And those plastic lattices can bend a fair bit. Could have rolled in and put in the back seat. Not sure if that Ford (Fusion ?) allows the seats to be rolled flat but that could have helped too. I used to do hardware shopping in my Sunfire by pushing the seats down.

There is something about the customers at that Home depot. Check the 49 second mark at

WTF ???? isent that a rug or something, why not roll it up and transport it properly :rolleyes:

Should have bought a Chrysler/Dodge Minivan. You can fit an 8' x 4' sheet of plywood in the back laid perfectly flat.

I have the same plastic lattice, although smaller dimensions and cut, to form a makeshift fence. I have a corner lot with about 15 feet between my home to the fence and would prefer the dogs not be out of sight in the evenings as there are skunks in the neighbourhood. It also acts as second defence (pardon the pun) as we have two layers of fences (the other is a real one - a wooden one), to keep the dogs from escaping. I just run some stakes in the ground and place the lattice in between the stakes. I remove when cutting the grass. So I am familiar with the flexibility of the lattice.

resize.20180525_192726.jpg
In fairness to the Ford driver, the lattice is larger and not cut like mine, but it is possible it could have been rolled some what and possibly placed in the car.

Also home depot has truck and van rentals for $25 an hour.
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/tool-and-vehicle-rental/truck-and-van-rental-faq.html

Not a big expense on close to $100 of goods and definitely less expensive than a traffic ticket if there were a cop in the neighbourhood.

Seeing what people find okay to drive with are scary, aside for me - me - me and my problems it dont appear as people thing very far ahead.

Ooooo airbrakes :D

Chinese door,,,,,,, not slammer.

The cops took an interest in the Doors Wide open video and found him. Turns out the Red 1991 Chevy Lumina has starred in some security surveillance vids.

Back