My dash cam caught them hitting me

it says video is private. you may need to change video settings in the video manager section. either that or it's too soon after uploading for it to be viewed publicly yet...

Straighten it up a bit its looking too far right

What was the driver thinking? Maybe you forgot to release your car's invisibility button? :twisted:

It's a nice car, and I always park it as far away from people as I can. She still got me.

dahur1 said:
My cheapo mirror dash cam did it's job, while I was parked, and in class.
Can't read the license plate. :?

I knew the resolution wasn't going to be the best on this $61 dollar dash cam. I'm happy with it.

So what would you have done if they did not leave a note?

^ hooped

Well there is still some honest people around
if that truck drove off
It's then a waste of your money on that camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully your battery doesn't explode in the New Mexico heat. I want to add some sort of spare battery for mine but I'm too lazy and scared of heat.

Feitelijk said:
So what would you have done if they did not leave a note?

Youtube down rez's the video. Actually I can barely make out the license plate. If they hadn't left a note, I would have left them with a copy of the video, and a note the next time I saw their truck at school.

e30blitz said:
^ hooped

if that truck drove off

Lol..! You're kidding, right..? If that truck drove off, that makes my camera all the MORE worth it.

dahur1 said:
e30blitz said:
^ hooped

if that truck drove off

Lol..! You're kidding, right..? If that truck drove off, that makes my camera all the MORE worth it.

I think the point they were trying to make is that if it drove off and you couldn't read the licence plate the video wouldn't help you

jokiin said:
dahur1 said:
e30blitz said:
^ hooped

if that truck drove off

I think the point they were trying to make is that if it drove off and you couldn't read the licence plate the video wouldn't help you

Straight from the card to my PC, the video is considerably clearer.

Back